- chapter 39 -

tom, louis, will and y/n

y/n
tom wtf did you
do to my door?

louis
we can't get in..
the doors like???
blocked????

y/n
HELLOOO
OPENN UP

louis
will????

y/n
oh my god
i swear tom

-

y/n shut her phone off and turned to louis, tom's croissant in her hand.

"what do we do? i know he's in there." she rolled her eyes.

louis pursed his lips, staring  at the hotel door, "let me give it a shove." he handed her his phone.

"oh god."

louis placed his hand on the door handle, putting his leg back to keep him steady. using his left hand against it, he pushed forward onto the door.

only for absolutely nothing to happen.

"there's like a fucking chair or something blocking it." he ran a hand through his hair.

y/n motioned for louis to take everything from her hands. once he did, she went up to her door and banged her fist against it.

"tom, if you don't open this door i'm gonna eat your stupid quackson!" she mocked the way he pronounces the word.

louis snickered as she continued to bang on the door.

inside y/n's room, there stood tom and will up against the wall trying to contain their laughter.

"she's going to eat my quackson." tom sighed, trying to get rid of his smile.

"let's just wait, i like getting her mad." will chuckled.

-

tom, louis, will and y/n

y/n
tom.
open. the. door.

louis
this croissant is looking
extra good right now 🤨

tom
wait don't eat my croissant

y/n
then open up!!!

will
no that's okay <3

louis
she's angry typing again..

y/n
tom open the door or i swear i'll
post on instagram saying andrew
garfield was the better spiderman.

-

tom whipped his head up from his phone looking wide eyed at will.

"she wouldn't."

will swallowed and nodded. "she wouldn't. yeah, no, she wouldn't."

tom and will just stared at each other for a couple of seconds.

dropping both their phones, they sprinted to the door. will yanked the chair from under the handle, letting it fall behind them as tom impatiently opened the door.