Trains

—2 weeks later—
—6:30 am—

"Jungkook I'm hungryyyyyy"

"Look, I've already said they do food on the train"

"And when is our train coming ?"

Checking his phone Jungkook sighs. "..Not for another hour—."

"WHYYYYYYYY !" Jin whines before collapsing his head on Namjoons shoulder, causing his boyfriend to wake up from his peaceful nap on the bench.

"Guys !" The voice of park Jimin alerts the group. Turning his head Jungkook sees the ginger haired male heading over with a suitcase and backpack. "I love train stations, I just ran into a random Russian girl and I think she wants to have sex with me in the toilets"

"And what did you say ?"

"Fuck knows, she was speaking Russian" the boy shrugs. "Anyway where's Taehyung and Violet ?"

"They shouldn't be long" Jungkook replies before checking his phone. "Taehyung texted me an hour ago saying they were just packing some last minute things"

"Gotcha. Well anyway I'm gonna take a piss, watch my stuff for me ?"

—Jungkook PoV—

I nod and he leaves, leaving me with a sleepy Namjoon and a hungry Jin. Honestly I can't take his whining any longer !

"Alright fine ! Jin I'll go find you a vending machine snack okay ?!"

"Hurry !" The male whines whilst clutching his tummy. "My stomach is practically eating me from the inside—."

"Yeah yeah I'll get you a snickers bar" I say before leaving. Honestly I sometimes wonder who Jin would choose if the world was ending, Namjoon or food. I mean; one of them he needs for basic survival and the other would stop him from feeling hungry.

You know; if I was gay; I think I'd wanna go for someone like Namjoon, he's actually quite handsome and according to Jin he smashes Valentine's Day every year.

When I reach the vending machine, I see that there's little of anything left, just a few bags of crisps and a snickers bar. Sack it, I'll take it all, anything to keep Jin content until the train gets here. As I push the buttons, a lady sat on a near by bench catches my attention. Damn. What a rack ! Woah, okay...That's not good I sound just like Taehyung. The woman is holding a baby, it's actually really cute, looks like a newborn maybe-oh dear Lord she's about to breast feed. I avert my eyes and hurry to get the rest of the snacks. No way am I popping a boner in the middle of a train station. However, I'm only human, so I can't help but sneak a quick glance. Yup, that baby is sucking strong on those bad boys !!

—5 minutes later—

"Here" I toss the snacks at Jin.

"Thanks. What's up with you ?" He looks at my strangely.

"Nothing why ?"

Tilting his head at an angle he just stares me out. "You look...I don't know a little flustered maybe—."

"I'm fine" I cut him short.