Working Progress

That night I allowed Jungkook to sleep with me in my bed. He was awkward and hesitant at first , but preferred the idea of snuggling into a duvet rather then a couch cushion.

I had been awake for about 20 minutes now , Jungkook lay beside me at a safe distance. He reminded me of Jimin , looking so peaceful when he slept. I didn't want to wake him but we had to get ready for class at uni.

V🙌:

He's so cute when he sleeps

TaeddyBear🐻:
You guys aren't even out of bed !?
Hurry up and I'll pick you both up in an hour

V🙌:
Kk

Getting up I head downstairs to make breakfast for both me and Jungkook. I don't know what he likes , so I just keep it simple and cook some rice and beans.
Jungkook finally comes downstairs , his eyes half open as he stops at the door.
"Noona" he mumbles.

The nickname makes me pause before I turn to look at him. "I'm a day younger then you"

"Hm ?"

"Tae told me your birthday is the first of September. Mine is the second"

"Oh.."

He finally joins and sits down , lazily eating the food I made. I can tell he isn't thinking about last night yet , because he's too calm. But the minute he pauses and blushes , I know he's started thinking about it.

"Violet" he speaks, moving the food around on his plate. "Last night ..did you..did you enjoy the kiss too ?"

"Yeah it was nice" I shrug.

Jungkook proudly smiled to him self.
"I can't believe it"

"Anyway hurry up and eat. Tae is picking us up soon"

He nods before happily eating , although his chatter seems to continue on.
"So Tae Hyung told me something the other night. That you warm to people you like"

"Yeh"

"And last night ..you were actually kind to me. Does that mean you like me now ?"

"Hmm. No"

"What why ?"

"Kidding" i chuckle before eating another mouthful of rice , pointing my spoon at him. "You're not as bad as I thought"

"And you're not so scary" he smirks.

"Check you out smirking Jeon"