𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄.

caution: i just want to make note that this story will be kind've dark

story will be kind've dark. rafe is ( mostly )
canon in this story & both rafe + oc partakes
in activities such as heavy drug use.
if this could be triggering for you then please ,
don't read. i want you in the best headspace
you can be in so if this could possibly alter
than in any way , then i heavily request
that you don't continue farther.

if you or anyone you know is struggling
with addiction , here are a few resources
i have found ( & researched ) for use <3

i love you always.

Call South Shores Recover , 24/7 hotline.
( 877 - 762 - 0540 )

Addiction Crisis Helpline , 24/7 hotline.
( 888 - 251 - 6535 )

                    There weren't many reasons as to why Jude Thomas liked to sniff coke. Really. There wasn't. Sure his life wasn't the best. His dad was shitty , always expecting the most out of him. His mother was an alcoholic who was always too drunk to realize the countless affairs happening month after month , at every event. Yeah that was shitty. But Jude always chalked it up to it 'just being life.'

   Everyone had to go through shit and struggle sometimes. It wasn't like he was the only person in the world carrying around Mommy and Daddy issues.

  So while it sucked , it was a never a reason that caused his addiction. He never got high because he was depressed about his family , so therefore there wasn't any reason to put blame on it. There wasn't any reason for therapy or treatment because he didn't need any of that.

  His cure was so much more than someone telling him that he was more than his parents. It was more than a few sessions and advisors. Money couldn't even come close to buying it.