It's 2:00am (Fluff)

Kokichi's POV.

I had woken up from the dim light in the room. It was about 2:00a.m. at the time so I had no idea why someone would be up.

I slowly open my eyes and look to my side, Korekiyo wasn't there.

He's studying again I thought to myself. I sat up and saw Kiyo at his desk reading and writing. I get up from the bed and stand behind him.

"Kiyo" I whisper tapping his shoulder. He jumps and turns around, "Oh, 'Kichi, what're you doing up? Did I wake you? I apologize." He said.

"I could ask you the same thing. Explain why you're doing this, this early." I crossed my arms and frowned.

"I must finish school, 'Kichi." He yawned and stretched, turning around and continuing to write down his things. I let him finish, knowing he'd lose his place, than set a bookmark on the page and closed the book.

"Stop, you have dark eye bags and probably sore from slumping like that as you sit." I scolded. Kiyo looked down and I chuckled. I pulled him off his chair and pushed him on the bed. I then got up and turned the lamp off, causing it to be pitch black in the room.

I laid beside him and cuddles into his body, burying my face in his chest.

"Goodnight" he said, barely above a whisper.

" 'night" I replied. And just like that we drifted off.