Despair Disease

Korekiyo's POV.

I sat a the nearest part of the dining room to the back. I quietly read a boy on fairy tales while the others talked. Believe it or not I've always been a sucker for these.

I looked up from my book when I heard the door open. Kokichi shakily walked in with tears falling down his face. I dropped my book and quickly walked towards him.

"What's happened?" I asked as I hugged him, "Can't lie... I can't lie!" He exclaimed, everyone turned to face us.

"What do you mean you can't lie?!" Kaito shouted making him flinch. Monokuma suddenly popped up.

"Morning' fellas! I have little Kokichi here something called despair disease! " He laughed slightly and Kokichi grabbed tightly to my shirt. I could hear small sobs from him. His lies really are what makes up of him huh?

" The purple haired boy has the truth disease so everything he says in one hundred percent true! Good luck! " And he popped out again. I stroked my grape haired boyfriend's hair and hushed him, telling him it was alright.

Suddenly I was pulled away from him. Maki had grabbed him and Kaito was tying me up to a chair. The assassin began asking a handful a questions which Kokichi, oh course responded truthfully to.

" Please stop! I hate not lying! " He exclaimed, beginning to cry harder.

" Atua says you should let him go! " Angie shouted. Everyone began giving mixed emotions on questioning Kokichi more.

I began to untie my rope and ran towards him, he seemed close to a breakdown. I put my hands on his shoulders and grabbed him, pulling him away from the others and into his dorm. He laid on the bed and covered his face.

"Everything hurts..." He said, I nodded. Monokuma popped up again with things that were needed for the sick boy. I thanked him and he left.

I put a damp rag on his forehead and grabbed some Panta, giving it to him. He drank it and thanked me. I smiled through my mask.

"I like when you smile, you're eyes are pretty." He said, slapping his hand over his mouth after he realized it and became a blushing mess. I blushed a little as well, "T-thank you, Kokichi." I chuckled nervously and got some water, putting it in front of him.

"Ew." He said, sticking his tongue out.

"Just drink the water." He huffed and took the beverage from me, drinking it.

"Taste like shit." He said, "All you do it drink sweet stuff, you'll get used to it." I laughed. I laid next to him and let him cuddle close to my side.

" 'M tired." He whispered, closing his eyes, "then rest, I love you."

"Love you too."