Under his bandages

CW: Throwing up, self-harm

Kokichi's POV.

I skipped down the hall to my boyfriend's room. "Kiyo~!" I shouted as I broke into his dorm. Inside I saw somethingthat broke my heart. Korekiyo with a knife, blood on his wrists dripping down to the floor. He was about to cut himself again before I spoke up. "K-Kiyo?" I said. He turned around and dropped the knife. He looked like he was going to eithe cry or throw up. I took one step forward to him and he immediately stood up and took on back. We continued walking until Korekiyo was against the wall. He then covered his face with this hands, "I-I apo-apologize! I-I'm so so-sorry!" he shouted as he slid down the wall, tears streaming down his face. I bent down to face him and brushed my fingers through his hair, "Hey don't apologize I'm not mad I'm just worried" I said softly. Kiyo shook his head, "Yo-you're going to ye-" he cut himself off with a gag. He must be really horrified about me finding out.

"Hey, hey, calm down" I said as I quickly brought him toward the bathroom and sat him in front of the toilet. I took his mask off and he began to gag until he threw up. I rubbed his back gently and pulled his hair away from his face. "I'm sorry..." he said between gags. I sighed, "It's alright Kiyo, you don't have to say sorry."

After a few rounds he finally stopped throwing up and leaned against me. I looked at his wrists and realized we hadn't fixed them up. I carefully got up and grabbed some new bandages and some rubbing alcohol then sat down beside him. "Hey, this might sting" I said as I got a cotton ball and put some of the alcohol then dabbed it on his arms. He flinched at first. After I finished I grabbed some new bandages and wrapped them around his arms. "There, all fixed!" I exclaimed, seeing Kiyo smile, "Thank you" he said. I nodded and pulled him into a hug. "You know, if you need to talk to someone I'm always here" I said. He nodded and melted into the hug, beginning to cry. "Hey did I say something wrong!?" I asked, concern growing again. Kiyo giggled and shook his head, "These are happy tears, I believe" I relaxed, "I know I can talk to you about anything, I'm just not ready yet" I nodded. "I understand that, just don't cut. I have plenty of other ways to cope written down in this brain of mine!" I exclaimed.

"Alright" Korekiyo said, "Let's get to the dining hall for lunch, the others will get worried and Miu might think we're having inter course" I fake gagged at the last line, "ew!" I shouted making Korekiyo laugh. I got up and pulled Korekiyo up, careful not to hurt his wounds. "Let's go!"