Ch.9: Again

Heh, so I recently came back from church camp! I have to say it was annoying. I had to sit and listen to them talk about how marriage is between a man and a woman, all of that stuff. Plus, they taught the girls about how it will be like when they are mothers. :/ the only few highlights is that we went kayaking on the second day and I found out that 2 other people there were LGBT+ members so that was fun. :) (btw I came back on the 25th of July, It just took soo long to write this chapter)

Look! this chapter has the same title as the first chapter of this story :)
Does that mean anything? Idk maybe ;)

This chapter took SO long to make I honestly thought that I could finish writing and have this posted before August started, but here we are... :(

This is the longest chapter in this book. Like over 10,000 words long. So, it's not a short read.

Anyways, here's the recap of the last chapter,

Recap: Kokichi tried to interrogate Shuichi, but was unsuccessful with getting any important information. Shuichi eventually escaped. He left by distracting Kokichi with a kiss. Kokichi proceeds to have a 'Gay panic' and Shuichi takes a nap in his own room. The first blood perk is announced but ofc Shuichi doesn't care about that. But once monokuma is 'destroyed' he looks at his classmates and sees their hope filled faces. He wonders how they can possibly feel that way. While thinking, he comes up with the idea for Gonta to destroy the locker that Shuichi always wakes up in at the start of every reset. It wasn't very important to anyone else, but it made Shuichi feel a little better. Happy even. Later, he comes up with a plan to end the game. He asks someone for something. Then he goes to sleep again, hoping that his plan will work. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Shuichi Saihara POV-

I awake myself from my sleep...

Boring.

I look up at the same old smooth ceiling...

Boring.

I get up and out of my boring old bed...

Boring.

I go to my small bathroom...

Boring.

I stand in front of the sink...

Boring.

I look at myself in the mirror...

Boring.

I brush my teeth...

Boring.

I put on my 'new' clothes...

Boring.

It's the same outfit...

Boring.

I leave my dorm making sure to leave it open and unlocked..

Somewhat amusing, I hope someone tries to kill me.

I go to the dining hall...

Boring.

I open the door and see everyone yelling at each other...

Boring.

I look over at Kokichi.

Not so boring.

I smile at him. He is making fun of everyone. Every round he uses the same nicknames, but every once and awhile he uses nicknames or says things even I haven't heard before.

"If you really cared about me being 'robophobic', then you'd do something other than record it. Like what you gonna do with the recording?" As he said that he moved his eyes around the room as if looking for something "I don't see a courtroom around here that makes court cases with walking toasters." He quickly smiled. "I am pretty sure that courtrooms are for living, breathing humans." He put his hands behind his head smirking widely at Keebo.