Ch.12: Finally

I recommend rereading this story if you haven't read it in a while. This chapter is going to have a LOT of references to the previous chapters of this book.

Let's be honest, last chapter (Chapter 11) was kind of a filler chapter. There wasn't anything really substantial in it. That means that it's finally time for the substantial stuff! (Do you get the joke? no? oh, that's okay...)

Oh, I also formally apologize for the unplanned hiatus. It was an accident. I tried to finish this by Christmas but that didn't work out and then I got too busy to work on it.... Sorry (-_-;)

THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS STORY WILL BE POSTED SOON - Message From 9/14/23 :)  (I highly recommend rereading this story as it has been awhile lol)

Recap: Shuichi finds himself in a glass confinement. he tries to escape but his toe gets stuck then he tries to die but faints before he could. And I'm too lazy to write an actual recap because I hate the last chapter, but Mikan and Ibuki were there so yeah that's fun.

~~~~~~~~~~

Shuichi Saihara POV

I find myself face to face with her.

The orchestrator of my suffering.

She's smiling down at me with that same old smirk that I've seen countless times before.

It's her. There's no mistaking it.

Tsumugi Shirogane, The Ultimate Cosplayer

Or Should I say... The Ultimate Despair....

Stupid Deez pears

Teh Reminutes of Deez pear are hurry bull pee pole.

(Translation: The Remnants of Despair are horrible people)

I dislike them so much that I don't even feel like using pro purr English when thinking about them. (Proper)

Now back to the minute at hand. Or in better terms, in front of me.

She's not doing anything. Just standing in front of me and smirking.

Oh, how I would love to wipe that smirk off her face...

Oh wait- I can!

She tied me up with a rope and I appear to be tied to a chair. Hmmmm wow how unoriginal...

Or should I say, how plain old boring this method of restraining me is....

Either way, I could definitely get out of this. No questions asked.

I start to get out of it very slowly.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you~" I hear the familiar plain old disgusting voice say.

Heh. Now I can do what I've wanted to do for a while. I was simply waiting for her to speak.

"I wOuLdN't dO tHaT if i wErE yOu~~~" I mocked her in her own voice. I basically made my voice sound like Tsumugi's then repeated what she said in a mocking tone.

I was expecting her to be angry, but surprisingly she didn't have any implications of that in her expression. Instead, she seemed impressed??

"Ah, that voice talent of yours sure is something." She said while putting a finger on her cheek and looking of into the distance.

"But..." She said slowly turning her head to meet mine in a sort of staring contest.

"You're not the only one who can do that." She says in my voice....