10

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

"Could you stay still for a minute?" I aggressively ask Soobin while applying the medicine on his lips and his cut on his cheek.

"It hurts!" He groaned like a kids.

"Well if you didn't fell down the stairs, you wouldn't have to go through this!" I stated with a sarcastic tone.

"I did fall down the stairs!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

I finish applying de medicine on his cheek. I quickly close the cap of the bottle and take out the plaster I just bought at the convenience, from the plastic bag.

"Done" I smiled after I finish putting the bandage on his cheek.

I stood up and took my backpack and put it on my shoulders.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, duh..?" I responded to him. "Why? Do you want me to stay with you?" I ask him while giving him an playful smirk.

"H-huh..?" "N-no!"

"Just kidding!" I laugh after seeing Soobin's reaction.

"Meet me at my house tomorrow."

"Your house?"

"You needed help with your maths right?"

"Ah.. right, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Make sure to apply de medicine before sleeping and change the plaster, I'll get going!"

I waved him goodbye before going home.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

I heard someone knock on the door and rapidly to open it.

The moment I opened I saw Soobin behind the door.

He had a white oversized shirt with a black sweatpants and a sport bag on his left shoulder. It was weird to see him without his school uniform. But not gonna lie, he looked really handsome.

He gave me a smile and I took a step back to let him enter the house. I closed the door behind him.

"You came earlier." I pointed out while he put his bag on the couch and look around the house.

"Did I?" "I got bored at home so I thought that maybe you wouldn't mind."

"It's fine." "You can sit at the couch, if you don't mind, I'll make myself something to eat." "Do you want anything?" I ask him while taking out a pack of ramen.

"No, I'm good." "Are your parents home?"

"No there not, they are mostly never home because of work."

"Ahh..."

I looked at him to see him looking around the photos that are on the wall.

"Is this Teahyun?"

I see him pointing at I specific frame.

"Yeah, that me and Teahyun."

"Wahh.. you guys were cute went you were kids!"

"Well I'm still cute, it's just Teahyun that got ugly." I joked.

I drop the ramen in the boiling water when I heard him laugh. It was the first time I've ever saw him laugh.

His voice echoed in the room. I turn my head to see him smiling. But it was not his usually smile. It was a more sincere smile. His eyes were formed into a crescent moon and his dimples were showing. I smiled knowing that it was the first time I've seen him like this.

"You should laugh more often. You have an attractive laugh." I pointed out which earned a smile from him.

"How did you guys meet?"

"Well.. are moms were friends since high school, but after graduation, they went there own ways and lost contact." "When I was about 5 years old, they meet again at my moms work place." "My mom told me that they were talking and catching up the hole day and since me and Teahyun couldn't do anything while waiting for them, we started to play together." "Since that day we became best friends." I explained to him while finishing cooking my ramen.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

It's been a while since we started studying. I look at my phone to see that it was quite late.

"It's already 9!" "You should get going it's pretty late." I told him while closing the notebook.

I looked at his direction thinking that he would start and cleaning up but he looked at me with a sad expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" "Aren't you going to clean up." I ask him with a confused face but what he said after is what made me even more confused.

"Can I stay?"

.....