17

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

I when down the bus as I found myself in front of the cinema.

I looked at my watch to see that it was only 1:43 and that there is still about 20 minutes before 2 pm.

"He's probably still not here yet, I should wait for him inside." I told myself as I entered the building.

Finally inside, I looked around to see a familier boy standing at one of the sitting banches.

He kept on walking back and forth as if he was nervous.

"Soobin!" I called him while running towards him.

"Y-Y/N?" He eyes widened in shock as if he wasn't expecting my presence.

"Did you wait for long?" "They was still time before 2 pm so I took my time to come." I explained to him.

"O-of course not!" "I-I just came here."

"Is that so? That's a good thing then." I smiled at him.

"We should go get our tickets."

We walked to the line to wait for our turn. I didn't know what to watch so I told him to choose the movie. I didn't want him to find the movie I chose too boring so I didn't take the chance.

As we wait in the line, I saw a couple of people, mostly men, that passed next to us looking at us in a weird way. A way that I didn't know whether it was a good or a bad look. I looked up to Soobin to see him glare at those people.

"I'm I weird?" I ask him which made him look at me with confusion in his eyes.

"What?"

"Is what I'm wearing weird?" "People kept on looking at us weirdly."

"O-of course not!" "They are looking at you because you're pretty!"

Suddenly my heart started to beat like crazy. It was beating so fast that I was scared that it might explode.

"Y-you think in p-pretty?"

"Yeah... you look really pretty today." He told me that made my heart beat even faster.

I felt my cheek heating up as I wanted to scream because of happiness.