12

• No one pov •

• No one pov •

Y/N was peacefully eating at her usual table until she got interrupted by Teahyun who just put his tray on the table.

Before he could say anything to her or even sit down, she quickly stoop up with her tray of food and started to walk pass him until he stop her by grabbing her hand.

"Could we talk for a second?" He ask her with sadness in his eyes.

"I don't think we have anything to talk about." She harshly said while walking pass him and slightly pushing his shoulder.

She put the food in the trash and put the tray on the counter that is specifically for dirty trays and left the canteen to head outside.

Teahyun only look at her while standing at the exact same spot since he know that even if he follows her, he won't be able to talk to her. Not until she is ready.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

When she was finally outside, Y/N when to sit at one of the empty banches. She kept her head low and look at her shoes as she had many thought on her head.

She heard footsteps coming closer to where she was and look up to see Soobin walking to her.

He sat next to her.

"What are you doing here Soobin? Aren't you eating?"

"I saw you and Teahyun earlier... I just wanted to check on you." "Do you want to talk about it?"

She kept her head low and didn't say anything since she couldn't bring herself to tell him that the reason she got into a fight with Teahyun was actually because of him.

"It's fine, don't feel pressured if you don't want to. But if you want to talk to someone, I'll listen." She look up at him to see him smiling at her.

She smiled back at him.

"Here." He said to her while giving her a box of milk. "Aren't you going to eat anything?"

"Nah.. I don't have an appetite." She said while sticking the straw in the box of milk.

"That's a shame you look the best when you eat."

She looked at his with a confused face.

"You know, when you eat your cheeks are full of food which make you look like a cute squirrel. He said while puffing out his cheeks to show Y/N what he meant.