DEATH IS MY FRENEMY REWRITTEN IS OUT!!!

CUPCAKES/REAPERS!!!

For those of you who don't know, Book 3 of the Rewritten Death Chronicles, Death is My Frenemy Rewritten, is officially live on my Wattpad profile!!!!!!! YAY!!! 

Go add it to your library and feast your beautiful eyes on chapter one! You definitely don't want to miss this one!!!! 

Thanks so much for the support!!! <3 ;)

DEATH IS MY FRENEMY REWRITTEN BOOK BLURB:

She jumped through the portal to save him. Now she must save both their souls. 

Faith Williams has landed in the Unknown, a dangerous realm of lost souls, fading memories, and terrifying monsters called the Forsaken.

Her only chance to recover Death's corpse and return him to their world is to travel through the dark path of memories from his dying conscious. 

Enter the mysterious Caito Guardian of the Unknown. Mortals are forbidden in his realm, so he strikes a deal with Faith. If she finds Death's corpse in three days time, they will both leave the Unknown unscathed. But if she fails, she will belong to Caito, and Death will be lost forever.

In a race against time, Faith hurries to navigate through Death's harrowing past, when suddenly she uncovers two shocking truths: Who she is, and who Death isn't.

As it turns out, her true enemy is the very person she thought she loved. 

*******

OMG. I know. Thank you again guys for following my writing journey!! And the #FADE journey has only just begun.... ;)

Oh, and if if you want a place to fangirl, join the Death is My BFF Facebook group! The link is on my Wattpad profile, or you can just Google "Death is My BFF Facebook group" and request to join! ;)

Twitter/Instagram: katrocks247