ɢᴀs ɢᴀs ɢᴀs

after being on the bench for a little while,i got up and started going to random places.

while walking,i felt like someone was watching me. so i look behind me and far away see the same white-haired guy with man boobs from the sweets shop had his head directly at where i was. but he still has that blindfold so i couldn't see if he actually was looking at me or the people in front of me.

that tall big man boobed is a weirdo. i can feel it from afar.

i still ignored him,for now.

☁︎

while walking in the streets,i noticed it almost was afternoon. so i started making my way back,but while looking at the stores i found something that caught my eye.

a big car toy that works with batteries!

i tried searching for money,and luckily,i found some money Marosuka gave me.

so went inside the store,gave the person the money,gave me the big car toy with extra free batteries.

i happily put in the car the batteries,put it down then started to drive it.

it was fast,literally.

you were going back to the sweets shop,and in almost four minutes,you got there.

"Marosuka-chan!" i called,while outside the store. then,she got out from the store and looked at me.

"y/n? how did you get that?" she asked,confusion and worry all over her face. "you didn't stealed it right?" yin,who was in the car with me got out from it. while yang stayed,comfortably in one of the back parts of it.

"no Marosuka-chan." i answered in a serious tone. i promised her i wouldn't steal anymore,only for her. "i buyed it,with the money you gave me"

she gasped "i-i told you to only use it for emergency occasions!"

"it was an emergency occasion Marosuka-chan!" i answered "it was on sale!"

she facepalmed,and took a deep breath "alright,its fine y/n" she sweetly smiled "but don't do it again. okay?"

i gave her back a smile "okay" i said,then she went inside the store again.

they were about to close,it was already late after all.

i got up from the car,yang did the same. i grabbed the car and slowly hid it on one of the big trashcans near the sweets shop.

then i went back to the bench with my cats which were already sleeping. i tried to sleep while hugging my panda plush.

when i was about to fall into deep sleep,a familiar voice woke me up.

"y/n" i slowly opened my eyes,to look at the owner of the voice which was in front of me,it was Marosuka. "i have to tell you something." she sounded serious.

"yea Marosuka-chan? what's wrong?" i asked,still sleepy.

"i-i got.." her voice started breaking,she looked like she was about to cry. "...f-fired.." my eyes widened.

"Marosuka-chan! d-don't cry!" starting to get me anxious and worried,i hugged her. she hugged back.

"y-y/n i'm sorry.." she cried more into my shoulder. "i w-will cannot take care anymore of you.." she said between sobs.

"it's fine" i said,i hated seeing her like this. "i can take care of myself."

"a-are you sure y-y-y/n?" i'd never thought she would ask something like that.. but i don't wanna make her more sad than she is now.

"yes Marosuka-chan. i am." i confidently answered. deep inside,i knew i am not ready.

she separated from the hug "then,i t-trust you in this one y/n." she gave me a kiss on the forehead,i smiled at that.

she gave me a sincere smile,then left.

i stood there still. walking at how her figure began to get more little and little. when her figure fully dissapeared,i sat back on the bench,cats still sleeping.

i'm going to miss her.