𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

a h/c haired little girl was calmly over her comfy bed sleeping. her eyes closed as her breathing was relaxed. though sadly,her sleep was interrupted by a tall male.

"y/n,wake up." gojo,y/n's sensei said. he was in front of her while she slept,and his face was absolutely blank,there being no expression on his handsome face. which is strange.*

the h/c haired girl opened her eyes and yawned,then got up and stretched. said albino who was mentioned a sentence ago was watching her every movement,then the girl took notice of the tall albino's stare and she looked back at him.

"morning." y/n said with a small smile on her face. gojo didn't return the smile and just looked at her with his plain,blank face.

the tall man crouched to the kid's level and said "change your clothes,we're going out." then left the room without any other word.

y/n knew something was up with him,he never acted so.. cold. so strange and distant. its as if they were strangers to eachother. though you didn't say anything and got up from your bed to grab a bunch of random clothes to wear.

you just changed your clothes and fixed your hair,as you finished with your hair you never took notice of how late it was. you got out of your room and closed the door behind you,seeing gojo's back just in front of you. you tapped his back and he looked at you.

he guided you out of the school and you both went down the stairs,as you were walking down the stairs you looked at the sky and noticed it was pitch black. "how late is it gojo?" you asked the albino who was aside from you,he spared no glance at you.

"its 5 in the morning." was all our beloved sensei said,then the rest of the walk he was silent and weared the same plain,blank face.

you took notice of his silentness at first glance,and you looked at him worringly. 'what's bothering him?' was the only thing you could mutter out on your own mind.

as you both were walking on the dark,you were looking at the tall man aside from you while he kept his gaze on the front—basically,the street—as he looked like he had no idea who you were or as if you just didn't exist. you took no notice you both were behind the ueno park by now.

"ah,so you made up your mind." a voice said,forcing you to look at the front and you saw a blue haired man with a crazed grin on his face.

"let's just do this,i don't have all day." gojo said. you looked at him and at the blue haired man and changed gazes from one to another,you were truly confused. 'what is going on?' was your only thought.

out of nowhere,a skinny muscular tall man with long black hair came out of the dark and started walking towards you both,well more exactly,towards gojo.

gojo slightly smiled at the sight of his dark haired ex best friend,without taking notice that in fact,his oh so called best friend was actually dead. the tall albino himself completely oblivious to the fact a curse was in possession of the black haired's human body,controlling him.

the curse inside the dead man's human body and the other blue haired curse were silently smiling widely,they knew gojo satoru,the strongest shaman on existence,had fell right on a trap.

"lets go,friend." the tall black haired man said to gojo as they both left and you stood there,dumbfounded at what had happened.

your mind was taking you to lots of places,negative thoughts drowning your small mind—not saying you're completely stupid or something—and you didn't like it one bit.

"ah so he left you,humans can be so selfish somethings am i right,child?" the blue haired man from before asked,interrupting your thoughts as you simply looked at him.

"come with me child,you might live a better life with me." the same man from before said again,the fact of him being a curse being unknown to you. he walked up to you and grabbed you by your wrist,as you didn't do anything because of the shock of gojo,someone who you felt you could trust and someone you saw as a father,leaving you with no literal explanation.

the man was dragging you to the dark as you took no notice of it as your gaze was still stuck on where the albino had left with his oh so called friend.

suddendly,you were on a small island surrounded by water. 'a beach?' you thought to yourself,confused of why you were there.

"oh yes of course this is a.. beach. or whatever you humans call it." mahito said,though just muttered the last sentence. you looked at him with confusion as he was guiding you to a house in the middle of the beach.

"you will like it here child,i'm sure!" the curse said to the kid. "what is your name?"

"its y/n,y/n l/n" you answered. "what about you? what's your name?"

"everyone calls me mahito." he gave you a closed eye smile. "oh also,i have to present you my group of.. acquaintances."

you two got inside the house and you looked around,then two curses got out of a room and looked at you. one of them was a cyclops with blueish colored skin and it had a volcano ontop of his head,the other one was buff,tall and had white skin,its eyes were replaced by sticks.

"you got her? was it that easy?" the cyclops curse asked,confusion and untrustfulliness on his eye. "i can't believe this."

"it was real easy!" mahito said.

"ti rof llef eh egnarts sti." hanami said,its sentence being ignored as nobody understood him.

"who are you all and why am i here?" you suddendly asked,all of the curses looked at you intently.

"i am jogo,a volcano curse." he pointed to himself. "and this is hanami,he likes flowers and we don't know what he says. thats it i guess." he pointed to the curse aside from him.

"so i'm living with curses now?"

"yes you are,since your oh-so-called father left you for his already dead friend." mahito said and the cyclops snickered.

'everything is going too.. fast. i.. i think this.. is too much..' you thought,then passed out.

"damn she already died." jogo said,looking at your body laying on the wooden floor.

"she died because she looked at you,seems like you're too ugly." mahito said referring to the volcano curse,said volcano curse looking as if he was going to explode at any moment.