Nightmare?

Tommy's POV:

I've been the traitor since the day Wilbur died and no one really did anything against it. Me and dream were actually really good friends. We understood eachother really well. He wanted power and I wanted revenge. He knew I was stronger then him but I acted weaker as 'tommyinnit'

It was a festival at l'manburgs. But they fucked up. Me and dream went to there as 'nightmare and dream.' Ofcourse I had to find a excuse for not coming to the festival so I made myself get hurt by a skeleton and tubbo let me stay at my house.

"THANK YOU FOR COMING EVERYONE OF L'MANBURG! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE GREAT TIMES HERE!" Tubbo yelled. Me and dream were standing on a distance watching them.

"You have your mask?" He said smirking. I was the only one who saw dream without mask. We trusted eachother.

"Of course I do big d." I said as I laughed I knew he didn't like me calling him big d cause it sounded weird.

"TOMMYYYYYY" he said as he lightly hit my shoulder and was laughing.

"Let's let them have some fun. I wanna wait till the speeches. I have a speech too" I said smirking. They had fucked up big time. They put technoblade in some sort of exile without reason and forbid Phil to visit him.

"Isn't it kind of sad that Phil favorites techno because he thinks you betrayed the family..." he asked concerned.

"Nah. As long as they're save and we get enough stuff to revive Wilbur it'll be fine. Besides I need to hide identity." I answered honestly. He put his arm around me and hugged me. (NOT SHIPPING)

"Oh look. The speeches." Dream said smirking knowing its time. This wasn't just because they forced techno out of l'manburg and forbid Phil to visit him. They stole A important weapon from Dream. They needed to pay.

"Let's put our masks on. Dream" I said laughing as I putted my mask on. It was the same as dreams (you don't see any name taggs in this au)

"As I already welcomed you all we thought we would let you people give speeches. It can come from the hart or you prepared one. Who wants to go first?" Phil walked up the podium.

"I do." He said as tubbo nodded. He was kind of afraid what he was going to say. We already moved to a house nearby the people so we could hear.

"This nation is shit! You forced my son out of l'manburg and I can't see him?! I get forced to be here to see Tommy's not even here?!" As he said my name Dream snickered

"Yeah boohoo Tommy you're not here" he whispered to me.

"Shut up green blob." I said chuckling.

"I think its time." I nodded as he clicked on a button to make a explosion to get attention from everyone. Phil fast enough ran of podium so he wouldn't get hurt and me and dream pearled on the podium.

"Well Well Well. What a beautiful day isn't it?" Dream said. People were confused. They didn't know who I was. It was the first time I revealed myself to the world.

"W-what do you want dream? And who is t-that guy next to you?!!?" Tubbo said shakingly

"Awwww mr president is scared" I said as Dream chuckled. No one recognized my voice because I was forcing it.

"Who are you?!" Quackity spoke.

"He's my friend." Dream said. "Nightmare." As Dream said nightmare the sky turned black. Everyone was scared at that moment.

"W-what are you doing here?!" Tubbo said

"Give back his weapons tubbo. We won't have any problems if you do. But if you don't. This festival wouldn't end as well as you hoped." I said smirking under my mask.

"O-okay..." Tubbo got out his Enderchest and gave back his weapon.

"Good president." Dream said as he took his weapon. I turned to Phil who was scared. I walked to him as he was slightly backing away.

"Play along." I whispered. He nodded. I pushed him on the ground causing the ankle band he had on so they could locate him to make sure he didn't make his way out of l'manburg brake. He felt it brake and his eyes widened.

"Let's go nightmare." Dream said as he saw it worked.

"Right." I was about to turn around as Fundy ran at my with netherite armor and a netherite sword

"WATCH OUT" dream screamed. I turned to Fundy blocking his sword and movements completely.

Phil was watching me carefully. 'How can he block better than techno?' I heard him mutter. I was at the moment just blocking the movements of Fundy but then I pulled out my sword.

"Ooooo make sure you don't kill him nightmare." Dream said snickering. With one swing I already made him fall on the ground. I helt my sword to his throat.

"Nah ah little furry." I said laughing. I pearled away with dream to the mountains.

"Dream. What if you make me get excited like techno? Then we can work on the plan all day." I asked. He looked at me thinking for a second.

"You're actually smart you know? Let's do it. It would also make you less sus." He said. I nodded

"Exactly." I said

"Ill rob George and burn his house off. You know it's me and get 'angry' at me and make sure you let him exile me. Worst case build walls around l'manburg so they're forced to." I said. Dream nodded.

•the next day•
I already had robbed and burned down Georges house. It all went so fast since then.

"I want tommyinnit to be... exiled from l'manburg"

——————
Tbc
(963 words)