uno

——————————————

——————————————

(𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍)
one

MILAN GROANED as her phone started vibrating with a call from elizabeth boland. she rolled her eyes as she declined the call, then sighed as elizabeth called her again. "what elizabeth!" she snapped unaware of the fact that she was on speaker and the only one of the four from that night that hadn't arrived. "could you come over to mine, it's urgent" beth's voice trembled as she made eye contact with mr. gangbanger, as she and the two others called him, who smiled devilishly at her.

"no can do bethany" she inhaled the smoke holding it for a moment before exhaling and leaning back against the couch. "a-are you getting high right now?" beth screeched annoyance seeping through her words "sweets i'm already high, just tryna get over the moon" she laughed out feeling the effects of the weed "it's really important j-just come over mil" ruby spoke this time her eyes darting around the room "first of all don't call me mil, we ain't friends, never gonna be" she rolled her eyes once again.

"please milly" this time annie was the one to speak. milan huffed in annoyance narrowing her eyes, her tongue swiping across her right cheek "just for you ann, be there in 20" ruby grabbed the phone from Annie who groaned "get here in 15" ruby snapped "i get there in 20 or ion come at all" milan ended the call yelling out to her sister to get her stuff "where're we going milly" her 15 year old sister maddie asked as she packed her things into a backpack and tugged on her shoes.

"droppin you off at lee's gotta run some errands" maddie groaned throwing her head back "yeah sorry babes" milan ruffled her hair as she led her sister out the door, locking it then leading her into the car. the two talked until they got to lee's, milan not pulling out until she saw lee embrace maddie and wave out to her. milan sighed resting her head against the wheel as she pulled up to beths house before she jumped out of the navy blue jeep, rolling her right ankle and feeling her dagger in her combat boots.

she walked up the steps of the house her black boots thumping loudly against the wood "y'all got food in your house cause if it ain't important the least you could do is feed me" she said walking into the house as she replied to a text from lee asking when she would be back, her replying with a dry 'idk now leave me alone ty :)' she looked up confused by the silence before a burly man grabbed her forearm nudging her towards the couch the three moms sat on.

"aye! grab me like that again i will fucking stab you. try me bitch!" she snarled at the buff man who quickly let go of her arm, stepping back lightly "go ahead lil mama join your little friends on the couch" rio smirked at her as she narrowed her eyes at him "i'd rather not" walking past him to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of tequila. "mil what are you doing?" ruby hissed "nah real question is what did y'all do" she asked tipping her head back to down the drink. "your girlfriends - well and you - stole from me" milan's eyes went wide.

"you stole from him?!" milan yelled exasperated "you did too!" beth yelled pointing a hand at her. "i told you this was shady!" beth turned back to the women next to her. "why don't you stop worrying about my business dealings and start figuring out how you gon pay me back" rio stated glancing at milan for a brief moment. "we can get it back well I can get it back y'all mama's on your own" milan mumbled pouring herself another drink while the three snapped their head towards her.

"mil." ruby whispered out harshly "i told you not to call me mil we ain't friends damn" she replied unaware of rio's growing agitation "y'all gonna get me my damn money or what?" he snarled glaring at them "i can get my cut back, that all i know" milan put her hands up in mock surrender. "we- we can get it back" beth stuttered "most of it" annie mumbled after her "sorry what?" rio asked leaning forward slightly "like i said i pay my cut and i'm out, how much did you even spend?" milan turned towards annie.

anxious with all of the attention on her annie fumbled with her fingers "a hundred... g-grand" she muttered as milan and the others glared at her. "you whore!" milan yelled throwing her glass at the wall making the women on the couch flinch whilst rio and his men looked slightly shocked yet amused. "i'll bring my cut over tomorrow and i'm out" she muttered grabbing the bottle of tequila and starting to head out "wait milan y-you cant just leave us" ruby stuttered "why the fuck not?" milan yelled back.

"b-because you know what you're doing a-and we don't" all three mothers were looking at her with pleading tears eyes "please milly" annie begged "figure it out, i'm done savin your ass ann... man now i gotta get high again" milan walked out slamming the door behind her whilst rio stared at her subtly checking her out before breaking out in a smirk once again "well that was emotional wasn't it gentlemen" rio looked back at him men for a second before turning back to his girls "now back to my money hm?"

(𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍)
one
——————————

godisawoman

yay
date: Tue 6 April 21
date: Mon 28 June 21
wc: 961