seis

———————————————

———————————————

(𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍)
six

MILAN SAT perched on rios lap as her lips moved against his quickly. rios hands palmed her ass as her fingers ran over his short hair. his tongue massaged hers as they both panted into each other "mm" she pulled away breathlessly, as she looked into his eyes. "you've got a big ass forehead" rio eyed her in faux annoyance "don't make me bend you over right now" milan rolled her eyes playfully "always with the threats amor" rio shook his head whilst licking his lips, a small smile on his face.

he leaned back, putting his weight on his palms behind him as he watched her climb off his lap and turn around to get dressed, having being in a tank top and just her underwear before. she quickly decided on a dark navy blue pleated skirt and a long sleeve blue top, along with some black high doc martens. she looked up starting to heat up the flat iron so she could straighten her hair.

she quietly started on her makeup, though while she was doing her mascara she poked herself in the eye making rio look over as her eye watered excessively, "oh my days" milan looked up trying to stop her eye from watering as to not let her eyeliner and mascara run "you alright ma?" milan nodded shutting her eyes for a bit as rio stood up standing in front of her.

he placed his large palms on her cheeks tilting her head up to look at him, as he wiped the lone tear the trailed down her cheek. "yo wassup? talk to me" milan shook her head "nah it's fine, literally jus' stabbed my fuckin' eye tho"

then proceeded to straighten her hair all while rio watched her. soon enough when she was done she pulled
on her doc martens and grabbed a vimto from the fridge before walking back to her room and standing in front of rio, who wrapped his arms around her waist gently. "what's on the agenda for today?" rio chuckles lowly "agenda?"

"what are we doing today?" rio pulls her into his lap, his right hand squeezing her thigh lightly "well i know what i'm doing..." rio smirked at the girl in his lap "and what's that?" milan raised her brows at him "you" he grinned cheekily, grabbing her cheek and smacking a kiss on her lips. she rolled her eyes smiling into the kiss.

"mmm we'll do that later, i think i wanna get some more makeup though" milan said, stopping as rios phone pinged with a text message. she watched as she grabbed it and he groaned rolling his eyes "your friends are such bitches" "no way really?! i never knew" milan exclaimed sarcastically causing rio to give her a deadpan look as he pinched her thigh.

"oww, bruh i'm actually gonna sue you for domestic abuse, what the fuck man" milan excessively whined her brows scrunching up as she looked down and slightly tugged her skirt up to look at the finger nail marks on her skin "bruh what the hell" milan grumbled jokingly under her breath as rio eyed her suspiciously "mi is this an invitation to eat you out?"

milan's lips fell open, her eyebrows drawing in as she stared at rio in shock, she stood up from his lap walking to open the door "nah, i'm so done with you man, get out. nah i'm not even kidding, leave. i don't want you here" rio smiled at her grabbing her by the waist "you know i'm joking mi" "mm yeah i know" she mumbled going on her toes to kiss him as his hands trailed down to grab her ass and pull her against him.

"okay mm listen" rio reluctantly pulled away "i gotta go find annie, ruby and beth" milan groaned "ugh beth pisses me the fuck off" rio gave a small smile shaking his head "you comin with?" milan sighed "yeah why not?" milan pulled on her shoes. her and rio walked out the door as rio grabbed her ass from behind. "stop groping me man

(𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍)
six

——————————

godisawoman

heyyy lol it's been a while 😭😭

anyways uhh hope y'all like
this. uhh thanks for 13k guys 😹🫶🏽🫶🏽

ok goodnight. love y'all and also
i might not update bc of ramadan &
ur fav hoe is muslim so uhh yh lmao
no swearing 4 me

date - fri 1 april 22
wc : 746