tres

———————————————

———————————————

(𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍)
three

MILAN SQUINTED as the sunlight beamed through the window of her room "turn the fucking lights off" "mija..." milan sat up to stare at the figure standing in front of her curtains "hey daddy, d'you bring maddie with you?" the taller man shook his head. "k. well that's okay!" "heard about what happened with that boy last night" milan furrowed her brows in confusion. "god what was his name? nexus? ...nation? no that's not it — help me out here mija"

"nate dad" milan chuckled out as her dad nodded. "sí. that one. i also heard about the other boy; the one who keeps eating your food" milan reeled back in faux shock "you've been having your guys follow me?! no way really?!" her voice went up a couple octaves as she smiled lightly at the look her dad gave her. "yeah yeah, i have to make sure you're okay somehow!" miguel rolled his eyes at his daughters behavior. "yeah i know dad — how's matéo?" she asked patting at the spot next to her.

𝒙𝒙𝒙

AFTER MIGUEL had left milan proceeded to take a shower and cover up the bruise on her neck left from nate the night before. hearing the front door slam milan frowned "mads?" she yelled out unsure "guess again lil mama" rio slowly stepped into the room, watching as she glanced at him before going back to putting on her rings. "i'm starting to think you like me mr gangbanger" milan smirked teasingly "you've been showing up quite a lot around my house lately" she glanced at him with a look.

"that's lowkey kinda sus man" she laughed out, unaware of how his eyes lingered on her for longer than usual. rio ignored her statement instead trailing his eyes down to her neck "how you feelin lil mama?" milan hummed quietly "mmm i'm feeling okay" she stated as she closed her eyes and quickly sprayed a bit of perfume before starting to walk out. "wanna get food?" she called out behind her as she started putting on her black converse.

"you payin?" he smirked at her following behind her. she gave him a look that said 'bitch are you good?' before rolling her eyes "that's funny. you the man right?" she smiled back at him opening the fridge and grabbing a vimto before moving on to open the door to the apartment "you coming?" she asked. rio stared as she walked out of the house leaving the door open for him before he walked out locking the door behind him.

as they got outside and downstairs milan started walking towards her jeep, before rio grabbed her by her waist and pulled her over to his range rover — he was going to grab her shirt but decided against it — "my car lil mama" milan yelped grabbing onto his bicep to balance. "damn bro, give a girl some warning" she said as she moved over to the passenger side and got in. as she pulled her seatbelt on, she pulled her hair out then pulled down the sun visor to fix her hair.

"alright, where to ma?" he asked milan, looking over at her "uh... burger king?" rio nodded "you gonna get a veggie burger or what exactly?" milan rolled her eyes "uh. no." rio chuckled "what you getting then ma?" milan sighed resting her head against the window "double whopper without pickles and a sprite" rio nodded turning the corner to go into the drive thru. "hi what can i get you?" the voice that sounded like a guy asked through the voice box thing.

"two double whoppers without pickles and one with a coke and one with a sprite" rio slightly leaned over the window. after they had ordered and drove over to the window to get their food, milan slightly leaned over to see the person at the window. "hey you're kinda hot" she said as she made eye contact with the blonde guy.
"you're kinda hot too y'know" he replied back his long shaggy hair falling in front of his eyes. milan smiled a bit "thank you" rio rolled his eyes in irritation "sorry she's drunk" he gave the blonde a fake smile.

the blonde guy gave milan a once over "doesn't seem drunk to me" "that's cause she's not" milan rolled her eyes. rio rolled his eyes again gritting his teeth "our food. sir" the guy smiled sarcastically "yeah sorry here... and your napkins" "thanks" rio reluctantly said before slowly starting to drive away "i'm milan by the way" "dominic" he smiled at her as they drove away. "fuckin piece of shit" she heard rio mutter next to her. "oh come on he's not that bad" milan chuckled quietly.

"of course you would say that" "rio. calm it. i'm 84.9% sure he's gay or at least bi." rio rolled his eyes backing into a parking space "oh yeah? what about the other 15.1 percent? hm?" milan groaned throwing her head back before reaching over to grab her food from the center console. "okay y'know what, shut the fuck up rio. this conversation is over" rio sighed in annoyance "ma i hope you know you just told a gang leader — who by the way has a gun — to shut the fuck up, if you were anyone else you would have a bullet in your skull"

"we'll good thing i'm not anyone else." she laughed.

(𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍)
three

——————————

godisawoman

thanks for 350 reads baes
y'all are so cool
YALL MY B-DAY IS IN
13 DAYS IM SO EXCITED

date : Sun 21 Aug 2021
date : Fri 17 Sept 2021
wc : 942