Let yourself go pt.2

Don't forget to comment and vote please!!!!<3

     I was getting sleepy in Damon's arms until the driver said something "Mr. Giovanni, siamo alla casa delle ragazze, vuoi che continui a guidare?" (Mr. Giovanni, we are at the girls house, would you like me to keep driving?) why can't they speak English in front of me? Wait- maybe the driver doesn't know English, hmm, I think he would. Damon lifted his head that was resting on mine "sì, andiamo da qualche parte a prendere cibo, devo ancora discutere con lei de alcune cose." (Yes please, just go somewhere where we can get food, I still have a few things to discuss with her.) "Uh Damon?" I whispered only loud enough for him to hear. His beautiful green eyes met mine. "Yes kitten?" I really should get going to my house, and we have to go to camp in a couple of hours for 2 weeks, I think we should both get as much sleep as possible. "Um w-we just passed m-my house and-" Damon shook his head. "I know, but we are going to get you some food then your going to stay with me until we leave to go to school in a couple hours." My eyes widened. "B-but my friends, and my bag is s-still in my h-house, and-" Damon shushed me, how rude. "I got it taken care of kitten, including your little brother, Seth has your bags, he left a note for your friends, I'll take you to school." How did he know? "Thank you Damon." I looked down at my hands ruffling with his shirt. Then the car stopped. Damon motioned me out with his hand, we were at McDonald's? I guess I could eat. "I figured you were hungry kitten." Damon whispered in my ear. Kitten, when he whispered that my cheeks painted red. "T-thank you D-Damon." I kept stuttering. Ugh god! I stutter a lot when I'm nervous. "Don't be scared kitten, I got you." Damon cooed.
......
We finally made it into the car, and we started driving. "Um D-Damon?" I whispered. He looked at me with those mesmerizing green eyes, "Yes kitten?" I want to go home, but I also don't want too. "U-um, I want to go h-home, c-could you t-take me home? Then you can stay with m-me?" Please say yes please say yes! Damon looked down, nodded, and chuckled. "I'll take you home kitten, but I'm not going to stay with you." He said blankly. "W-why?" He didn't respond. "I'll see you in a couple hours kitten." No! Just stay with me. "W-what time is it?" "3:28" a.m? Seriously! And I have to be at school in a couple hours?! Yay me.

The rest of the car ride was silent with Damon's hand resting on my knee, I actually didn't mind, but before I could do anything, we arrived at my house. I took a deep breath and opened the door and started to leave the car, "Bye Damon" why did I say like I was never going to see him again! "Night kitten." As he said that the driver drove off, with me just standing in the middle of the road looking at my house.

~Time skip~
"WAKE UP HOE!" Gisele screamed. "Ugh, what time is it Gisele?" I questioned. Christian moved over, and then he was laying on my chest, awe but ow, my bruise is right where his head is at! "It's 6:49! Now come on we have to go to my house real quick!" Does she really need to pack lingerie? "5 more minutes." Christian mumbled. "Christian get up off of Amelia's boobs! Just fuck her already if you are gonna be like that." Gisele rolled her eyes and laughed. "Gisele!" We both said. "What? Christian always looks like he wants to fuck Amelia." No he does not, I looked at Christian, then Christian looked at me then smirked at me, I turned my face the other direction blushing. "Get a room you too." Gisele laughed. "Yeah Amelia is hot, but I wouldn't fuck her, she is my best friend, same goes for you Gisele, your hot but I wouldn't fuck you, but Amelia is hotter than you." Can we just stop talking about this? "Ok she is but-" I cut Gisele off "Can we just stop talking about this?" I begged "Yeah sorry Amelia." Christian said as he laid his head back down on my breast. "Ok fine, sorry Amelia, but I would fuck you, both of you actually, your both hot." I blushed and so did Christian. "Ok um, let's get ready Gisele, and Christian can you wake Johnny up and make sure he gets ready?" "Yeah, what are two going to do? Shower together?" Christian asked confused. "Yes actually, we need to shower, wash our faces, brush our teeth, then get dressed, it's easier if we do it at the same time." Gisele smirked. Christian eyes widened, and his face lit up. "Together? Can I join?" Of course he would ask that. "No you can't, Gisele and I are going with Mr.smiths class today, not you. Oh and also can you please help Johnny pack? I want him to stay with someone besides Jim." He gave me a soft look and nodded. "Yeah of course Amelia, just make sure you girls hurry up." Christian said as he kissed both of our heads and walked out of my room.
After Gisele and I showered, we brushed our teeth washed our face and brushed our hair, we were trying to find what outfits to wear. Gisele came in my closet with her towel on and her eyes still puffy and red cause she saw the bruises on me. "I love you Amelia." Awww I love this girl more than anything, Gisele,Johnny, and Christian own my heart. "I love you most." I kissed her shoulder.....
"Ok we should wear something cute and extra. Or at least bring a outfit for tonight, cause of the party." Shoot I forgot about that. "U-um Gisele what if Mr.smith catches us? What if we get in trouble?" Gisele shook her head. "No need too, he goes to bed at 7:30 p.m and is dead asleep at like 9, and the party starts at 11:30 p.m so we will not get caught, I really hope I get some dick there, you should too." Gisele squeaked. "Wow, you really planned this didn't you, oh and Gisele, I'm saying this because I love you, no drugs, no sex tonight, I don't want to worry about where you are at the party, cause if we get split up I'm going to freak out." I gave her a worried look. "Trust me Amelia, it will be fine! We will be fine, but I'm not promising that I won't do those things tonight." Gisele winked. "Ugh fine, but what should I wear?"

 "Ugh fine, but what should I wear?"

I wore this

Gisele wore this

Gisele wore this.
   We walked down the stairs, with everything we needed of course, and we looked at the sight of Christian drooling over us, * whistles* "Damn! You girls ready to go? Johnny do you have your bag with you?" Christian picked Johnny up running to his car while of us were laughing, "Ok Christian I think we are ready-" before I could finish my sentence, Gisele cut me off "I got condoms, and birth control, do any of y'all need it? Oh and I have cigarettes and, well you know what else." Gisele smiled not wanting Johnny to know she had drugs with her, I mean for someone like Gisele, I mean like she smokes drinks does drugs, she definitely doesn't look like she does, she cleans up very nicely if you ask me. "Gisele I don't think we will be needing any of that, cause we won't be using any of it." I gave her a toothy grin. "We will, just wait and see Amelia."

        We finally made it too school and god, I did not want to see Damon after what happened a couple of hours ago, I feel like it would be awkward, well I would make it awkward, but! It seemed that even though we didn't know each other he took a interest in me, and well that's a good thing cause he's- he's PERFECT! I'm just overthinking I just need to cool down, you know I just need to Let myself go, and I could do that at camp, with the party tonight, maybe it's a good thing that Gisele brought the " necessities" cause according to her I need to get some dick in me, I don't know what the big fuss is about sex, I never really understood why but hey! It's whatever, but who would I have sex with? Like come on we are talking about my virginity right now, who would I loose it too? If I'm drunk and I loose it to someone I don't know, well, I might just crawl in a hole and die. Ok what am I even thinking? Why am I thinking about sex right now? No. No. No! I shook my head at these thoughts. "What you thinking about?" I almost jumped at the sight of Gisele. "Gisele! You scared me." I said worried with my hand on my chest. "Well come on! We have to go on the bus now! And maybe I could get mr.Loverboy to sit next to you." Gisele winked. I got goosebumps just hearing his name, I can't stop thinking about earlier this morning, when it seemed like he kinda cared for me, but I just wanted to talk to him, but I think we both know that I am NOT doing that. "Shut up Gisele, why not you sit next to me?" I asked with my hands resting at her shoulders. "Well I want to sit next to Seth, he's hot." Wait, back the fuck up? What happened to Jake or whatever his name is? "But I thought you were going to be with Jake?" "I will, but remember he doesn't go to school anymore! I'm only going to see him at the party, and maybe if I'm lucky I'll bring him to the cabin." Gisele winked at me. This is going to be an interesting night......

AUTHORS NOTE:
Heyyyyyyyy! Yea um sorry that I haven't like updated in a little, but I'm being more active this week! Yay😏 I'm on spring brake!!! Hallelujah😃🔪 I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!!!! How do you guys like Amelia but more importantly how do you guys like damon like what do you think he looks like, like in your imagination what do you think he would look like, cause I'm curious😩🙌 I hope y'all have the best day today! Or tomorrow, I love y'all!!!!!! Byeeeeeeee