How many weeks?

"We are going to go home soon, just wait." He assured.

                           (A few weeks later)

Damon's POV:

Today was the day the doctor was coming to do a check-up on kitten. Then we finally will get to go home.

I had a feeling in my gut that it is a girl. I just know it.

But kitten implies that I'm just being delusional.

Yeah we'll see about that.

I know it's a girl. I can't wait to teach her how to shoot. And fight. Especially fight. Which reminds me, I still need to teach kitten how to do those things.

Maybe it's just the hormones but kitten has been a little extra horny these past couple of weeks, like just yesterday she had the urge to get a tape measurer and measure my cock.

9 inches and proud.

And kitten has been sick all the time. Why do they call it morning sickness if it's all day thing.

shouldn't it be called all-day-sickness?

I cooked kitten's favorite food and surprised her with it a couple of days ago, and then she smelt it and well..... you know.

She doesn't like her frenchtoast, spaghetti, garlic, grapes, cereal, tacos, and cupcakes.

Which is weird considering that my mothers muffins are her favorite food at the moment, but cupcakes are just muffins with frosting on them.

Makes zero sense.

And I thought pregnant women only wanted pickles, and kitten doesn't want that, hasn't craved it......yet.

I mean yes, I'm still scared about all of this, cause if any other mafia finds out, the first thing they are going to do is go looking out for her. And I can't loose her, let alone anyone lay a finger on her.

Blood or not, if they disrespect what's mine they are dead to me.

Quite literally.

But I on the other hand have been getting as many pregnancy books as I can get my hands on.

Which is a lot.

I just don't know how to parent a child.

Last time I tried that........she died.

Amelia's POV:

    Today the doctor was coming to do a ultrasound.

Everyone in the house was more excited than Damon and I.

Except for Antonio, he's been acting a little off these past couple of days, he's being super suspicious, and I'm not the only one who see that. Damon and Dhalia see it.

Damon told me to not be around him when I'm alone. And this time I'm actually going to follow Damon's orders.

But the more I thought about it, the more I realized how much Damon actually cares about me.

It's like he wants to keep me from the world cause he's afraid of what will actually happen to me. He treats me like I'm a porcelain doll, if he miss places me he is afraid I'll brake. He is afraid that if he messes up even in the slightest I'll shatter into hundreds of pieces. But what he doesn't realize how does for me, how happy he makes me. If I'm being honest, I didn't think I'll ever meet a guys like Damon.

Yeah, like it's so rare to have your boyfriend be a mafia leader.

I mean someone so gentle and caring as him. But I'm guessing he only lets me see that side of him. My parents made me believe that I would be broken and hurt for the rest of my life, and I truly truly believed that.