Drunk Levi x Neko Reader

Requested by 'yaoilover090' ENJOY! :-)
___________________________(F/n)'s POV

"I'll be back later you little shit," Levi stated, while stroking my (h/c) fur. I purred while nudging my head into his hand. He gave off a soft chuckle, then walked out of his office.

I always miss Levi when he leaves. Even more so when it's for an expedition. Not only is it because I'm afraid he's never going to return, but it's also the dead look in his eyes when he comes home. It just tares me apart.

Yes, I'm in love with the famous Humanities Strongest, Levi. However being a neko limits me of showing such affection. If I turn in to a human it might freak him out. Resulting with him leaving me. At least as a cat I can still be with him.

I was a gift to Levi when he started being corporal. Sort of as a 'congratulations' gift. At first he was NOT pleased. However, over time I grew on him, and awoken his soft spot. A spot only for me.

I stretched my limbs and gave out a yawn. Then snuggled into the couch and fell asleep.

----------Time Skip-------------

CRASH!!!!

I jerked awake, looking around for the source that dared to wake me. My search ended, with a drunken Levi with a large gash on his forehead.

I widened my (e/c) orbs, and quickly dashed over to him. Worry quickly spread across my visage. I cautiously patted him with my paws, earning a groan from him.

"My fault...it's...all my *hick* fault...." The man grumbled. I frowned, then shook my head lightly.

'They must have lost a lot of people. I mean Levi NEVER gets drunk!' I gave out a sigh, then looked up at his bleeding head.

'This is why you shouldn't drink levi.' I gave out a deep breath, then changed in to my human form.

My (h/c) fur, replaced with (h/l) (h/c) hair. My body dressed with a (f/c), knee length dress. That hugged my body nicely. I wasn't the tallest person. Sadly, I was even shorter then Levi.

I crouched down to the grieving man and shook him slightly.

"Levi," I called out softly. He gave out another groan, then opened his eyes slightly.

"Who are you?" He's asked in a raspy tone.

Levi's POV

She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen with....cat ears...AND A TAIL? Still, beautiful none the less...no a goddess is the best way to describe her! (Because all of my reader-Chans are beautiful goddesses)

"Who are you?" I asked. She looked at me intently with those beautiful (e/c) eyes. She shook her head, then pulled me up to my feet with her.

"That doesn't matter right now Levi. Right now we have to fix up your head." She stated calmly.

(F/n)'s POV

I set him gently on his bed. (I think that Levi's room is connected to his office, if it's not then just pretend it is) I walked over to the bathroom where the first Aid kit was. Once I retrieved it I sat down next to Levi. I dabbed his wound with water to get the access blood off. Once that taken care of I pulled out a clean cloth and some rubbing alcohol.

'He is not going to like me for this.' I took a deep breath preparing for the worse.

"Alright Levi, this will sting a bit. Squeeze my hand when it hurts." He nodded, then placed his hand in mine. I felt my cheeks flare at the contact.

'Stop it (F/n)!!! Nows not the time!' Levi gave out a chuckle. I turned my head to him questionably.

"W-what are you laughing at?!" I stuttered. He gave out another chuckle, leaned forward and kissed my temple. I don't know how but my cheeks got even redder.

"You're so cute when you're blushing," he slurred.

"I'm not blushing!"

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not you old man! It's just hot in here!!"

"Feisty aye? *hick* Cute." My ears twitched in frustration and embarrassment. He started to chuckle again. Out of frustration I shoved the cloth on his wound. He hissed in pain and squeezed my hand.

"Bitch..." He muttered. I gave of a victory smile, then preceded with my work.

One I was done dabbing the alcohol, I carefully wrapped his head with gauze.

"You made it hurt," he slurred. I gave him an icy glare in return.

"So?" I asked coldly.

"You have to kiss it better."

'WHAT!?! Calm down (F/n) he's drunk. Besides its only on his wound. And I did make the pain worse.'

I gave out a sigh, then leaned towards his head. However my descending stopped when Levi pushed my lips right onto his!!!

'I-I'm kissing Levi!' Before I could return it he let go and collapsed on his bed. I gave out a disappointed sigh, then stood up. Before I could walk away, levi grabbed my wrist and pulled me down onto his bed with him.

He brought me protectively to his chest, and snuggled into my hair. My face was burning!

"Stay with me...please....I love you." I gave of a sad smile. Knowing that he was drunk and wouldn't remember this. I might as well cherish this moment. I closed my eyes, and snuggles deeper into his chest.

"I love you too." I felt him smirk, then he fell asleep.

'One day maybe I will tell you...someday...'
___________________________ I hope you enjoyed this, and I wanted to say thank you to all of my reader-chans for supporting me! It means a lot to me :-) stay awesome reader-chans love you!!!