CHAPTER 4: His name

CHAPTER 4

“Dark Hades…is my name.”

I couldn’t help but be amazed at his face. I am so mesmerized that I couldn’t find the right words to say. I didn’t know that there is a person that could be this handsome. How is it possible?

I was taken abacked when he suddenly walk towards me. I didn’t know what to do so I unconsciously step backwards. 

“W-Why did…you run away the last time…we saw each other?” I nervously asked. I’ve never been this nervous before. It’s a different form of nervousness. I am nervous not because I feel in danger but because of his presence. His different presence.

He stared at my eyes that I almost choked on my own words. Damn! Why am I like this over a man? I cannot believe this!

“Because it wasn’t yet the time.” My brows shot up at what he said.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused. He craned her neck like he wants to examine my whole face. And I got conscious on how I look right now.

He smirked that made my heart bounce for unknown reason. Damn! Majesty can you stop being nervous?!

“Just see you in another time…Majesty.” He said and turn his back on me. He knows me? He knows my name? How?

He’s about to walk away but I step forward and talk.

“Wait!” I shouted that made him stop. He slowly looked at me with his brows in an arch. 

“You can help me right?” I asked. I need his help on this case. I know that he can help me. He is the only person who can help me. I have a huge feeling that he has a connection in this case.

“Do you know me enough to ask for my help?” he said. I sighed heavily at what he said. I know that I don’t even know him that much but I have to gamble on this one. I am so eager to finish this case because for the past three years of being a detective I’ve been finding a case like this that will open the case of Reybert’s death.

And I know this is the one. I have a huge feeling about this and I will do everything just to know the truth and find the culprit. I will do everything.

“I am…desperate. If I need to gamble and risk everything I will. This case is very important to me.” I pleaded. He looked at me with his unknown expression.

“Are you sure?” he asked coldly. I don’t understand why he keeps asking and asking. Doesn’t he know that I am very desperate right now? 

“Yes!” I said irritated. His lips rose for a smile that made me stare at him for a long while. Every minute that I am with him I am slowly…

“You don’t know what’s your asking but I will.” He said that made me stood still. Did he agree already? Did he?