29 l Trauma

Warning : This chapter contains mentions of PTSD so if that's something that bothers/triggers you then please, feel free to skip this chapter. Also just a heads up I don't have PTSD so I don't really know what it's like so I'm sorry if what I wrote is incorrect. Feel free to correct me in the comments (nicely please). Just putting it out there thank you!

P.s :  This is gonna be hell bent, long af — roller coaster of a chapter, so if u guys are cool with that, you down with that, everybody get ready and buckle up!! Cause here we gooooo!!! (If u notice this reference, I love u 💖).

———————————

ⓉⓇⒶⓊⓂⒶ

"Oh? I had no idea you two were still awake"

There stood the second eldest of them all, wearing a neat suit paired with a warm tan coat. Just arrived home from work I assume?

"Why are you two still up? Studying?" He asks both of them but the second one was obviously directed to Ema.

"Yes, I was hoping to wake myself up a little" Ema responded while keeping a polite smile.

"I see, carry on" He replied kindly then gestured her to continue.

"What about you Yuki-kun?" He asks as he turns to him.

"Oh, I was just brewing myself a cup of hot cocoa to warm myself up. Got a bit cold after going out to the balcony. That's all" The young adult replied with a small smile on his face.

(A/N : That's Yuki btw, just a heads up. In case u dunno).

"I see.... this certainly brings back memories. I remember doing such things myself" He walks closer to us and to my surprise he gave his coat to Yuki. Gently placing it on his shirt clad shoulders.

"But above all else, the most important thing is to watch your health. The wedding is coming up soon, so you mustn't catch a cold."

He said with a kind and sincere smile directed to both Yuki and Ema. Yuki then proceed to thank him for lending him his jacket.

But when Yuki turn to properly look at him he saw him staring at him for a bit with a semi-dazed of look in his eyes, like his mind was somewhere else at the moment.

He seems to snapped himself out of the trance when the clicking of heels against the marble floor were heard.

The three all turn around to see a 'woman' with bright long wavy auburn hair.

'She' was wearing a beautiful red dress paired with some elegant fur leather black jacket. On top of that 'she' was wearing some net stockings, a pair of ankle boots and 'her' neck was adorned with shiny pearl necklaces.

Yuki then noticed 'she' was also holding a black paper bag on one hand. He raised an eyebrow at that, tilting his head a bit. But before he could even open his mouth to ask what that bag is— he already found himself in the embrace of said 'woman'.