34 l Foreign

Ⓕ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓝ︎

Ⓕ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓝ︎

"YU-CHAN???!!"

Ema unconsciously shouted, quickly covering up her mouth as reflex. The faux blonde only chuckled in response, seemingly not aware of the attention she is getting.

"Why are you so surprised? It's not like this is the first time you've seen me in a dress?" Smiling with a hint of confusion on her face.

"No- No! Its just- just-"

"Just..?"

"Just- emm-" As the brunette infront of her is struggling with her words, Yuki just casually tilts her head and waited patiently for her to form the right words. She doesn't seem to mind it, in fact she's secretly enjoying the flustered expression on the brunette's face.

Before Emma can pick the right words to finish her sentence, Yuki looks over her shoulder to spot a crowd starting to form at the end of the stairs. Chatters and mumbles of praises and adoration were thrown from amongst the crowd. Some louder than others. Some prefer to keep it down and quietly admire her beauty from afar. Men and women alike can't help but just stare at the magnificent figure infront of them.

It's as if it wants the whole world to know that God is playing favourites. With its ethereal beauty she stood straight and proud as if she were a goddess that is gracing us with her presence.

After a swift look through the crowd, she quickly spotted where the brothers are at. Beaming at the sight of them, she quickly but gently took Emma by the hand and dragging her along towards the group.

The brothers couldn't even comprehend what they are seeing. One moment she was a dashing and handsome young lad that could sweep anyone off of their feets, and the other she was a breathtaking ethereal beauty. They couldn't believe what they are seeing.

Sure some of the more sharp and intuitive ones, like Hikaru and Natsume, have an inkling of suspicion in the back of their heads, but they never really think that it was true.

Some of them like Louis and Fuuto who knows Yuki longer than the others were also rendered speechless. Of course, Louis being the sensitive and intuitive man he is already knows that the blonde's gender isn't that of a man's, but was still astonished to see her so stunning and free. Like an angel that has finally broken from its shackles.

Fuuto was surprised, yes. But more than that he was frustrated, and he can't help but feels as though he was betrayed, even though the blonde did nothing as such.

He feels frustrated cause when he thinks of it, it was obvious. He was the longest to know her out of all of the brothers so it's natural for him to feel this way since he should've realized it sooner. It was obvious from the way she acts to the way she would speak. The clues were all there and yet he failed to notice it.