Chapter 43

~ Tony POV ~

"As much as I love talking about my daughter and my apprentice's relationship, we do have a bigger problem at hand," I said.

We were all children, honestly. We had been speculating about Peter and y/n for a few minutes now.

"I think that Loki could help," Wanda said. "It's the best idea we have at the moment."

Steve nodded.

"Thor, can you go get him?" Steve requested.

Thor nodded and left the room.

"But what about Peter not wanting to be known as Spiderman?" Clint said. "How are we going to fix that?"

"Maybe we could pretend that they are friends, and he didn't want to take his friend's thunder?" Pietro suggested.

"That's good," Bruce said.

"Didn't know you were a thinker," I muttered, pulling up my holograms.

Thor re-entered the room with his brother.

"You need my help?" Loki asked.

"Yes," I said, a bit reluctantly. "This is the plan..."

~ Time skip brought to you by Peter's awkwardness ~

Private Message

Y/n

Tony

You can come back now

A few minutes later, y/n and Peter walked back into the room. They were hand in hand and I heard a few Avengers sigh in relief. I knew I wanted to. If there was any kid I'd want dating my daughter, it would be Peter.

Peter and y/n sat down next to each other, still holding hands.

"So, what have you all come up with?" y/n asked.

"Okay, this the plan..."

last chapter was really short so i uploaded this one too.