Part 1 Moving into Addison Apartments

so this is my very first story so i apologize if it's a bad story line😭 but let's get started with details
P/n pet name
Y/n your name
h/c hair color
Y/n is neutral for everyone's comfort
Y/n has insomnia and frequent nightmares
It's the same time that Sal moves in but a few months later.
Things will prolly change in the later stories :)

____________________________________

You just moved from New Jersey after your mom passed away from the fire that happens at the house. *flashback to the incident*
3:06am
y/n: ugh. i need to get to sleep. i cant keep staying up. it's cause of the stupid dreams.

Time Skip!

3:28am
omg, i didn't realize the time went by so fast! wait.. *sniff* what the hell.. i smell some kind of smoke. you continue to get up and go downstairs to see where it's coming from. you realize that you left the candle lit and forgot to turn it off and it somehow tipped over.

you look over at p/n. P/N NO! you woke up your dad but you mom didn't. she was in critical condition from an undiagnosed disease. y'all couldn't pay for the hospital so y'all bought medication from the drugstore.

dad: Y/N WHAT ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT AT 3 IN THE MORNING?

y/n: THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE AND I THINK P/N TIPPED OVER THE CANDLE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!
dad: WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THE CANDLE LIT? YOUR SO STUPID WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE YOUR MOTHER!
y/n: THAT DOESNT MATTER GET MOM AND ILL CALL 911

Time Skip!

*soon the firefighters came but your mom already inhaled too much smoke too get professional help*

Back to Present time!
*im so sorry that was horrible im too tired to think rn*

You slowly get out of bed knowing your getting all your stuff in the moving truck to go to Nockfell.

Time Skip again

You've just arrived at Nockfell and it's been 5 hours since you've gotten your stuff together at the apartment. The odd man who owned the Addison apartments, Mr. Addison. He was sweet but quite odd.
You went up to your room number "hm.. 404 Oh cool!"

You walk in and your dad just get your beds in for the first day just to relax and sleep in.

I'm so sorry for the first short and sucky chapter but i really hope this doesn't lose your interest:) Sucks only i have 400+ words But i'll try to update as much as possible!