chapter 10 Just "Hanging Out"

Smut !!

Once Sal pulled away from your neck he laid next to you playing with your few strands of hair that were in his face.
"Oh wow, you're all red sweetheart~" Sal said as he began to caress your cheek lightly.

"I just never imagined this would happen" I said taking in a deep breath. "Well what do you know, it just happened" Sal chuckled grabbing you by your waist and putting you on top of him to lay on.
As you laid on him you started to play with his hair.

Sal took a deep breath, and it caught your attention. "What's wrong?"

Sals POV

I was lost in my lewd thoughts of Y/n of the way she asked me what's wrong.
"Huh? Oh sorry i was uh.. thinking" I said caught off guard. Y/n chuckled as she said, "what were you thinking about~" She grinned as i figured she knew exactly what I was thinking.
"Oh nothing.." I felt myself turn red, and since y/n was laying on me, i glanced at her chest.

"Hey" I looked at Y/n after she said that. "Yeah?"
"My eyes are up here loser" I snickered.
"W-what.. My eyes just happened to drop there.." Sal said stuttering in embarrassment.

Y/ns POV

As he stuttered I grinned as i noticed his ears turning bright red.
"pff- can i just.." I slowly unbuckled one strap of his mask looking at him. "Yeah i guess.." Sal said still stuttering.
As i slowly removed his mask before he could open his mouth to speak I kissed him. It was a quick one since i wanted to know what he wanted to say.

He was quiet and looked like he was lost in space.
I chuckled as I said, "Whatcha thinkin about Sallyyyy Face?" Right after I find usher me sentence Sal gripped onto my shoulders and flipped me on the bed having me pinned.
"I don't know why i let you on top of me, that's not your job" Sal said grinned and he put his mask aside.

Sal dipped closer and kissed you deeply. His tounge was wrestling with yours as the two of you were fighting for dominance, but he won.
After he pulled away breathing heavily, he slowly trailed from your jaw, to your neck, and down to your chest.

"Man this shirt is such a bother" Clearly asking you to take it off. I slowly took of my t-shirt revealing my bare chest.
"wow.." Sal stared at you laying on bed shirtless scanning everything.
"s-stop staring it's making me-" Sal cut you off finishing your sentence. "embarrassed?" Sal said grinning as he started to massage your breast.

"don't feel embarrassed sweetheart~" He said as he began to kiss your breast leaving dark hickeys.
After a while and leaving hickeys all over your chest, he trailed down to your stomach.
He left more dark hickeys as he was getting closer to your pants.

"May I?" He had his hands on my buttons for my jeans. "Yes.." I said desperate for his touch. He took off your pants wasting no time.
He threw your pants on the floor as he took of his own t-shirt.
I gazed at his chest. It wasn't like a muscle man or anything. He wasn't too skinny, or chubby. Just him was making you lost at his bare chest.

"Hey sweetheart~ eyes up here" He looked up and down at your body still laying on the bed now only with your f/c panties.
"How about i take off these.." Sal slid off your panties leaving you completely nude on the bed.

You already knew he was hard but once you glanced again it was bigger.. "Fuck.. you look so cute" Sal said gazing at your bare body.

While i was lost in space from imaging what he was going to do, my thoughts were interrupted by feeling his long, cold finger slowly enter my clit.
I let out a gasp. "You like that~" He started to move his finger quickly.
Soon Sal put in a second finger which made you let out a moan.

I heard Sal chuckle as he took out his fingers. "Your pretty wet for just my fingers"
I heard his pants start to unbuckle, and he took of his red jeans and threw them onto the ground near your jeans.
I looked at his boxers realizing that his bulge was bigger.

"oh.. wow.." I said in awe. "Don't worry I'll have you walkin in a few days" Sal said as he dipped in a kissed you deeply.
He used his tounge once again, and you didn't try to be dominant anymore. It was enjoyable seeing what Sal can do.

Without warning his slowly slid into my clit. I gasped as my back arched lightly.
"f-fuck sal.. no warning..?" I said grinning trying not to make anymore noise.

"Sorry about that sweetheart" He kissed my cheek as he started to thrust slowly.
It was difficult to get used to his size. I didn't expect it to be this difficult to handle.
Sal started picking up the pace going quicker, and which made you let out and airy moan.

"s..sal... slow down.." You managed to say clearly not being able to speak well.
"Slow?" Sals grin stuck onto his face as he began to go slow but hard. Your mind was blurry as your eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"oh fuck- i-" Before you could finish you felt him hit your G-spot pretty good. It led to you moaning quite loudly.
Tears began to roll down your eyes from the pleasure.
"That seemed to wake you up~" He slowed down a tad more but each thrust was hard, and deep.

Your eyes began to roll back and your mind became blurry once again. Sal leaned over while still thrusting, "Dont pass out on my now"

"If you don't mind i'll pick up the pace a little.." He said.
I knew he wasn't going to pick it up a little. He began to pick up the pace which resulted in the two of you moaning. "awe fuck.." Sal groaned as his thrust became sloppier. "Sorry doll.. i cant stop.. this feels too good" Sal said before letting out a groan which had a small voice crack.
The noise he just let out drove you crazy.

"i'm... i'm gonna-" You came before you finished speaking, and Sal pulled out as he came on your stomach.
"I hope you don't mind the mess.." He said breathing heavily.
He threw himself onto the bed next to you and wrapped you with the blanket covering the two of you.
"Do you think you can.. still walk?" Sal questioned as you had your eyes half lid open.

"No. You asshole your just rubbing it on my that i'm sore.." I rolled my eyes.
"sorry about that" Sal smiled as he caressed my cheek.
"You should go to sleep, you almost passed out anyways.

Sal got out of bed and got a clean towel cleaning you off first and cleaned himself.
Once he laid in bed with you, he grabbed your waist, gently pulling you to his chest as the two of you past out.