Part 6 The Halls

!!slight nsfw!!

After you and Sal get up for school you realized you left hickeys on his neck. "did i even kiss his neck..?" you quietly mumbled to yourself. "Ah, Sal". He opened his eyes and groaned, "mm.. i don't want to get up." You smirked because you found the way he spoke when tired cute.

"C'mon Sal, Larry, and Todd will be waiting for us in a bit." He rolls over putting his head under your shirt onto your stomach. From his sudden movement you thought, he probably isn't thinking since he's half up.

The way he hugged you while you laid there, you started to blush a lot. "hey your getting warmer.." Sal mumbles.
He gets up and washes his face with water. "Hey do you know where my prosthetic went?." He asked. "Oh it's over there on my drawer" You pointed

He walked over and puts it on. You get up and look through your closet. You picked out a pair of sweats and hoodie. Sal watched you pick it out. "c-can i watch?" He says and you notice his ears turn red. "yeah i dont mind!"
You say facing your back at him "h-hey pass me my bra please" You point flailing your hands.

Sal gets flustered giving your bra. "Thank you." Sal watched you put on your hoodie and new pair of sweats.

This is what you put on to wear

Sals POV

I knew she was going to change but was she comfortable having me watch? I hope so..

She gets up and takes off her shirt with her back facing me. I felt myself get hard but i grabbed her pillow to cover myself. "H-hey can you pass me my bra please" She pointed swinging her hands.

W-what she wanted me to pass her, her bra? Okay i guess. I grabbed her bra, It was kinda big. I passed it to her. "Thank you."
She put in her hoodie and quickly took off her pants to put on new sweats.

Her legs are really pretty.. Hey don't think about her like that. She's just a friend. Right?

Y/n's POV

After i got ready i fixed my hair, I asked if Sal wanted me to do his pigtails for him. "Sure!" he said excitedly. You slowly unbuckled his mask so it was easier to do his hair. You brushed it and put it in neat pig tails.
"Hey Sal?" He turns around,"Yea-" You kissed him and it caught him off guard but he closed his eyes and you both had a slow passionate kiss.

knock knock

you quickly get up and yell, "Yes?" "Hey it's Dad, is Sal in there still?" He questioned. "Oh yeah he's in here we're about to go!"

"Oh okay, i'm about to go to the store text me if you need anything!"

front door slams shut

"Woah.. that was so close.." you sigh in relief. "y-yeah.." Sal says still thinking about how you kissed him.

You grab Sals wrist and quickly go out. Y'all got Todd, and went down the elevator to get Larry.

Once the elevator opened the three of you run over to Larry's room not even knocking. "LARRY CMON WERE GONNA BE LATE" as you motion for Larry to hurry.

"OH SHIT I DIDNT SEE THE TIME" He got his bag and ran to you all.

Time Skip

It's currently lunch and your sitting there like the usual. The pizza was cold and hard. Ew. Larry looks at Sals neck and notices his hickeys.

"Ohhh okay Sal you got it goin man" he says while grinning. "w-what" he said confused.
Larry pointed at his own neck letting Sal know he knows about his hickeys.

You turn red and look down quickly. "shit.." you whisper under your breath.
Larry noticed how you were looking down. "Hey why are you looking down, huh?" His grin just kept getting bigger. Your eyes widens as your face got even more red.

"you did that didn't you y/n?" Larry chuckled. "i-i.. w-well you see.. what happened was-" You were cut off by Ash. "Sal you have a girlfriends or something?" she questioned. "well n-no.."

Ash looked at me then back at Sal. Examining our reactions. "i-im going to the restroom.." You quickly get up and rush to the restroom.

Sals POV

I noticed Larry staring at me. I couldn't tell if he was lost in space or actually staring me down. "Ohhh okay Sal you got it goin on man." he said grinning. "w-what?" does he know what me and y/n did last night after he left?

Larry pointed at his own neck motioning to me. I got red. "oh shit.." i whispered under my breath. he knows. How? I have a turtle neck long sleeve.

Soon after y/n said she was gonna use the restroom but i'm sure she isn't she seemed pretty flustered since they seemed to know who gave me the hickeys.

"i-i think i'm going to go the restroom too.." I get up looking for y/n. Oh i think i did this at a good time! She barely came out of the restroom and she turned red.
"what happened, are you okay?" I cupped my hand around her face.

Y/n's POV

"w-what are you doing" you said confused on why Sal had his hand on your face. "just relax." he said it so calmly that you relaxed but you were still red. he pinned you onto the wall and kissed you passionately.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, while his left arm was on the wall and his right was around your waist.
He slowly started to trail down to your neck and started to kiss you there.
"S-sal.." you started to pant since you had a weak spot on your neck.

Sal grinned and started to leave hickeys on your neck. He went back onto your lips and your tounge s started to wrestle each other. He lightly but your lip while pulling your waist closer to him.

Sal pulled away panting, while the both of you tired go catch your breath. He started to kiss your neck, and started to leave hickey around your collarbone.

You both hear footsteps coming your way so you both break apart like if you guys were only talking.

"Sal? Y/n?" Larry turns the corner and sees them. "Hey, you guys took long so i decided to check-"

Larry examined the two of you and noticed your shirt being stretched like if someone pulled it down, and Sal was breathing heavily.

"Did i interrupt something..?" He asks. "N-no you  didnt!" You hoped that he wouldn't notice anything
"Yeah we were just talking about something." Sal added. "Oh alright dude, c'mon let sit back at the table."

You and Sal both follow Larry and sit back down. You felt Sals hands and they were sweating. Why he really nervous when Larry almost saw? I don't know but i'm not going to ask, you thought.

This is the end chapter for 6 i hope you guys enjoyed it :) i currently have 1214 words which is pretty long ily<3 have a good day/night!