Chapter 21

Zia glared at me and shot a fireball at me.

I smirked thinking I was fire-proof, I was wrong, I had been double crossed Circe lied to me.

My skin was charred off as my facial features were ruined. My muscles melted into liquid as my bones turned into fine powder.

I had died.

I opened my eyes to find myself alive.

I saw a sign, "Hotel Valhalla."

I can't be here, I ran out of the hotel just as a throwing axe hit my head.

I had died once more and this time outside of Valhalla.

The end

Jk

Zia narrowed her eyes, "Why?!" She asked menacingly.

I shrugged, "I'm not one to be power hungry but I may need more power if I am going to kill Gaia or Kronos and the Trimuvirate."

"Now you may be asking, Percy how do you know what the Trimuvirate is? You tend to your research, I remember Jain and Piper telling me that the Labyrinth was burning or something. I am also quite sad that Piper and Jason broke up. This timeline I am going to save Jason and fix their relationship."

Zia gasped when she heard the names of Greek beings, "Your from another pantheon aren't you?" Zia took a step backwards in fear of me.

"Yep! Now another 'great evil' is rising so if you could tell me how to host a god, I'll be on my way," I explained putting air quotes on great evil.

Zia sighed and pinched her nose, "Not another one! I'm sorry but you can't host a god, only one from this pantheon can host a god of this pantheon."

"Oh!" Was my dumb reply.

"Now get out!" Zia ordered as she started mumbling under her breath about stupid demigods messing up their house.

I gave her a thumbs up sign before shadow travelling to Boston.

With a pop, I was in Boston. Now to look for Magnus Chase. I started wandering around Boston for a few hours before seeing a familiar clump of Blonde hair sitting down in a cafe with a girl wearing a hijab.

I lowered my head down, so that both of them couldn't see my face and slowly walked towards them.

"Sam, weird man behind you," Magnus whispered in a hush tone.

Sam rolled her eyes, "Magnus, you don't have to worry about every weird guy, they're not going to kill us."

"No this one is, trust me."

Sam shrugged as she turned around to see whether I was going to kill her or walk past her.

"Hello Magnus!" I wanted to scare Magnus a bit, I lifted my head. My sea green eyes boring into Magnus' soul, not that he really had one after he died.

Magnus kept from his seat, spilling his falafel on him, as Jack appeared in his arms, "What do you want!"

"Bring me to Eitri," I ordered.

"Why do you think he'll help you! He never help anyone!" Sam pulled out a battle axe from gods know where.

"I may have something he wants," I smirked, though deep down I knew I had nothing maybe I could give him some blue cookies.

"Who are you Giant, monster, god?" Magnus asked me as his sword flew from his hands and circled me.

"He has a hot babe in his pocket, lemme see it!" Jack screamed from his chance to get a girlfriend.

"Jack calm down!" Magnus glared at me.

"Bring him to Valhalla for Odín to judge him, I don't think he's a god, giant or monster," Sam grabbed my arms and knocked me to the ground along with Magnus. "Precautions, could be one of Loki's servants!"

"Am I really that intimidating, I mean I'm barely and adult only 16!" (fanfics alright, I'd choose da age)

Magnus chuckled as the both of them dragged me to Valhalla with me screaming on the streets.

Magnus hair was cut off as a battle axe sliced through it, "Hey watch it! We have a living here!"

They both dragged me for what seem to be eternity, I know I could fight them but after what happened with the Kanes I think I'll go for the diplomatic approach.

Magnus kicked the door opened as he entered what seem to be a cafeteria. "All-Father I summon you, one of your loyal valkyries. We might have found a follower of  Loki!"

The 'All father' appeared in a burst of light as fireworks shot from the ground lighting up the ceiling, fire danced across the ground making a hashtag sign as the ground turned rainbow. And I thought Zeus was a drama king.

...
Yay I wrote two chapters one on here one on PJOhno

Chapter is average length for a writer who is not 24 7 on wattpad.

Next chapter should be maybe Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

Thx, for 3k reads, comment vote and comment and vote