[Chapter 1]

Yellow morning skies, birds twittering, and cool breezes, what else could you ask for to wake up to.

Hi, I'm Y/n and I'm 18 years. I attend 'The University of Seoul' along with my brother. You might guess I have a pleasant life will a whole bunch of friends and maybe the most popular girl in University, well it's the exact opposite.

_________________________________________

"Morning sis" my brother excitedly said.
Since when was he so excited to see me.

"Morning" I replied. He struggled to maintain his laughter but unfortunately, he failed. Okay, there's something seriously wrong with him.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked confused by his behavior. He just kept on laughing until he knocked over from his chair and landed on his butt. I bursted into laughter while he just wailed and stood up.

"Oww," he cried while rubbing his butt in pain. Aish this boy.

"Now why were you laughing?" I questioned him since I was interested.

"Oh hehe, didn't you check your bag?"
My bag, what did he do to my bag! You grabbed your bag from the couch and scanned around and inside your bag when you found a SPIDER!

"AHHHH!!!!" The now giggling boy rolled on the ground in laughter. I'm so going to kill this boy.

"Wooyoung! Before I take the life from you, you better run!" You said quite pissed.

"Aww is my little sweetie upset," He said while pouting. Okay eww.

"Stop it we gonna get late, let's go," You said annoyed.

At School

Okay, another miserable day at school. "SAN!!!" my brother shouted out as he saw one of his friends. The flip is wrong with this boy!

"Wooyoung Oh ma Gawd! Heyy" his friend named San waved to him.

"See ya later sweetie," he said before squeezing your cheeks and running off.

Aish! My poor cheeks.

You began heading to class since it was getting pretty late. Your first class was Math. Ahh just wonderful. You groaned and walked to class.

You weren't as popular as Wooyoung, you were the complete opposite of him. You didn't understand why no one wanted to become your friend but you had a few ideas, either they were jealous or they didn't have an interest in you. But you believed the actual reason was that you were ugly.

You entered your first class which surprisingly not many people were there. You took the table at the back of the class and waited for the rest of the class to appear.

"OPPAAA~~"

"Oppaaa~~ you're looking hot as always"

"Be my boyfriend~~"

You were taking a small nap when you heard a group of girls squealing and fangirling over three particular good-looking guys. You believed they were your brother's friends because they hang out with him.

The class immediately fell silent when the professor arrived.

"Good day student," he said strictly while everybody took their places quietly.

Guess he's the most despised teacher by the way the student made their faces behind his posterior.

The trio took their places in front of you while one of them scarcely glanced at you.

Time skip

"Finally brake time," you said while stretching. You reached the cafè and gobbled something shortly before your next class could start.

You had around nearly 20 minutes left so you decided to stroll around the University since you didn't have momentum before.

Wooyoung's POV

"Damn that class was hectic," you said while walking towards the café.

"Dude tell me about it," Seonghwa said as he texted somebody on his device.

You were heading to the café when you sighted Yunho, Mingi, and Yeosang.

"Broooo," Mingi muttered before wrapping his arm around your shoulder. They looked sick of life by their pale reactions and expressions.

"Woah! What happened to you'll?" Seonghwa said pointing to them

Yeosang just glimpsed at Seonghwa before walking away saying "I'll be back, going to the bathroom"

"..."

Y/n POV

'Music room' the door said which captured your attention. You liked music and can sing quite fine. You decided to just take a quick glimpse around.

There was a piano, trumpet, violin, and even a drum kit, but the guitar is what snatched your attention.

"It's been a while," you said as brushing over it lightly.

You peeked at the time and you were just in luck, you had exactly 10 minutes left.

"It wouldn't hurt to try it..." You mentally fought with your brain because you could get caught any moment.

You let your heart take over and hesitantly grabbed the guitar.

You began playing...

(Like this but with you singing the lyrics as well)

Oh yeah oh yeah (oh yeah oh yeah)
I'm the one in my zone
다른 애들은 삐약
저 취한 바보들 좀 봐
이건 무슨 일이

그럴 필요 없어 난 it's OK (it's OK)
I'm sober 가슴만 더 뜨겁게 (뜨겁게)
치워버리지 널 부드럽게
We don't need anything woo, no, yeah...........

...."

Yeosang POV

You tossed the napkin into the dustbin and walked out of the restroom. On your way back you heard a delicate voice coming from the music room.

You lightly put your ear near the door and the melody took over you.

You were a second away of unlocking the door when the bell rang indicating for the next class to begin.

Hallways instantly got occupied and boisterous, that's when the door of the music room unlocked, only to see...

.... Wooyoung's sister!?