[Chapter 2]

'Bell ring'

"Oh shoot" you mumbled before placing the guitar down and gathering all of your belongings and rushing out.

You unlocked the door in a haste almost crashing into somebody. It's the same guy from maths class!?

"Sorry" you tried saying with your head down kind of embarrassed. He just stood there staring at you. Okay, this is even more embarrassing.

"Yeosang oppaaaa~~~" some random girls started surrounding us while squealing over this guy name 'Yeosang', some of them giving you disgusting looks and names while the other questioning why he's staring at you.

You were almost on the verge of crying when the Yeosang guy just walked away. You took your chance to leave ignoring all the others.

You headed to the restroom to wash your face and organize yourself for your next lesson.

"Okay, everything is absolutely fine," you mumbled to yourself and checked what class you have currently.

Physics!

Why does it have to be physics?

Time skip

It was finally the end of your last class and time to go home. You assembled your stuff and headed out.

"Heyooo sweetiee" an arm unexpectedly wrapped around your neck. You looked to see Wooyoung.

"Hey Woo," you said exhausted.

"Ooooh, someone's exhausted," he said while giggling.

"So, I was wondering if I could bring some friends home today," he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uhh, sure, mum and dad won't be home till late," you said making him excited.

"It's like they never home," he said annoyed. You just agreed and walked with him to his car. Your parents work for their own companies and have barely any time for Wooyoung and you. They leave extremely early and return home extremely late as well, sometimes not at all. It's just Wooyoung and you.

Time skip

You took a refreshing shower and plopped down on your bed scrolling through Instagram.

You scooted to the kitchen for a snack when the doorbell rang. You just shrugged your shoulders when you saw Wooyoung going for the door.

"Broooo,"

"What's up"

"Heyyy"

That was all you heard before going to your room.

You decided to watch Netflix before doing your task for University.

Time skip

"Sweetieeee," halfway through the movie your brother comes barging in.

"What!?," you aked quite pissed since Wooyoung didn't knock.

"Why you cramped up in your room, join us..." He said looking at you sincerely.

"Why? I need to do a task"

"Aww please just for few minutes, I promise" trying to pursue you.

You thought about it for a minute and agreed since he'll never leave your brains.

You followed him downstairs only to be left surprised that the same Yeosang guy was here along with his other friends that I only spoke to once at Wooyoung's birthday. There were four of them namely, San; Mingi; Seonghwa, and Yeosang.

Yeosang glimpsed at you and looked away. I guess he already knew that you are going to be here.

You took a seat next to Wooyoung and just looked at the ground.

You cursed yourself for agreeing to come with Wooyoung cause it's awkward. First of all, you're the only girl there and second, they seem to be in their own buzz and conversation.

"So Y/n, how's University so far, I remember when it was my first year, I was so eager to find out what's new and exciting, but after that, I lost complete interest," said Seonghwa. At least someone noticed me.

"It's okay so far, just the tasks that are a bit difficult," you said with a gentle smile, and Seonghwa nodded his head

"You know, it's Yeosang and Mingi's first year as well along with Yunho and Jongho who isn't here," Seonghwa said which you already knew. You just let out a soft 'oh'

"Let's play truth or dare!" Mingi suggested to which we agreed. We wrote our names on some piece of paper and threw them in a bowl.

"Okay, so you pick a piece of paper and whoever name is on it, you have to ask them, understand?" San explained.

"Yes"

"I'll go first" Mingi excitedly said. He picked a piece of paper from the bowl and it said Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung! Okay, truth or dare?" He said while giggling.

"Truth"

"Is it true that you already had your first kiss?" Mingi questioned. Oooh, I really wanna know this.

"Yes," Wooyoung nervously said. He what!? You look at him confused.

"Okay my turn," Seonghwa said and took a piece of paper and read San.

"San! Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you too... kiss someone from this room," Seonghwa said grinning. Wooyoung your kiss is coming.

San stood up and picked the teddy bear from the couch and pecked it. What the flip.

"I said someone not something," Seonghwa said unamused.

"Who cares, I love teddy bears so they deserve kisses," San said while cuddling my teddy bear.

"Okay, Yeosang, you go" Yeosang reached for the piece of paper and read it. Why is he the weirdest of all the other guys? He seems nice but at the same time dangerous. Maybe I'm just exaggerating.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Yeosang said with a blank expression. Wait what!?

"Dare" shit wrong answer

"What's your deepest secret?"