[Chapter 3]

"What's your deepest secret?"

Oh, Lord! Of all questions, he intends on asking me this!?

"I- I don't have one" shit why did I stutter

"Everyone has one" Yeosang said. I wish the ground could just swallow me up right now.

"Well, I don't," you said trying to convince them

"Lies! I know them," Wooyoung blurted out. Wooyoung you mother trucker!!

"She's-," Wooyoung started.

"I do find Wooyoung attractive!" stopping Wooyoung. I can't believe I said that.

"Wait for realllllll!!!! Ha!" Wooyoung excitedly said.

All of a sudden everyone bursted out laughing. Yeosang just looked at you as if you were crazy or something but smiled afterward. Weird

Time skip
One week later

It's Monday morning. After a tiring weekend full of tasks. You went downstairs ready to leave for University.

"Wooyoung let's go, we gonna get later" you rushed Wooyoung.

Wooyoung and you left for school luckily in time for class. You had physics so you didn't want to be late so you rushed in class just in time while Wooyoung watches you flee off.

"Ouch" you winced while rubbing your shoulder. You looked at who bumped into you and it was one of the popular girls named Yuri. Every guy is obsessed with her even some girls. She gave you an ugly glare and walked to her place.

You took your seat when Mingi and Yeosang walked in. Are they going to be with me in every class?

"Heyyy Y/n!!!" Mingi yelled. Me? He's calling me?

"Yes, you, who else's name is Y/n in this class?" They laughed including Yeosang.

They came and sat beside me, side to side. Ohh I hate the middle!

"We have most of our classes together. Pretty cool." Yeosang said with no expression.

"Yeah"

"Ohh Y/n, could you teach me a method for physics, I'm finding it hard to do those questions," Mingi asked

"Sureee" you agreed with a smile.

"Yeah, me too," said Yeosang looking in the opposite direction. I feel smart all of a sudden.

Class started and everyone quieted down. It was an ordinary/boring class. The weird thing is that Yuri so-called IT girl kept eyeing you.

Time Skip

Yes, break time. You cheerfully skipped to the cafe because you were super hungry. Before entering the cafe you decided to refresh yourself before eating, so you ended up in the bathroom.

"Well, well, look who's here" You turned around only to be faced with Yuri. Again, why do I keep seeing her?

"What do you want from me?" You said a little afraid of what she'll do. In your last year of high school, she beat a girl until she was unconscious due to that poor girl bumping into her and not apologizing.

"Oh, you don't know? it's quite simple though honey"

"What do you mean?"

"I just came to warn you, to keep away from your so-called brother's friend, Yeosang. To be honest I seriously wonder how a great-looking guy like Wooyoung ended up with a sister like you. I mean just look at you. Don't take it to heart honey but you're nothing compared to him" you stood there shocked that she dared to tell you that in front of you.