🥰🥰When I first met you❤️❤️

Y/n's POV

Here I was at the school entrance of my middle school waiting for the love of my life Katsuki Bakugo with a box of homemade extra spicy Ramen. We are both in the same class and we both are in our last year of middle school and tomorrow is our last day of middle school then we are going on to UA high school. It's hard to get into UA high school that's why I've been training with my Quirk every day since middle school started because I want to become a hero. As well as Bakugo I try to get his attention but, He keeps pushing me away but I made it my goal to get his love and attention, and one day we will get married. I got pulled out of my thoughts by an explosion and yelling.

"Yay! He's here!" I say as I go sneak up on him to surprise him.

"GOODMORNING MY HANDSOME KIT KAT!" I say as I latch onto his arm.

Bakugo
"I thought I told you to stop calling me that, and get yourself off me you damn extra!" He said as he shove me off of him and I fall to the ground.

"Hey!,bakugo you don't have to be so rough you know," I say as I get up from the floor dusting off the dirt from my uniform skirt.

Bakugo
"And you don't have to be so goddamn annoying all the time but yet here we are."

"Hey Bakugo that was mean but I forgive you because I love you but here I made this for you for lunch!" I say with a joyful smile and hand him the bag with the box of homemade extra Spicy Ramen in it.

Bakugo
"I don't want it now to move so I can get to class!" He said as he walks away from me to go inside the school building.

"Aww come on, Bakugo please keep it!" I said running after him

Bakugo
"No! Now go away your annoying as hell!"

"No, I will not until you take it!"

Bakugo
"Oh My Fucking God, fine give me it!" He said as he sticks his hand out to take the bag.

"You see now was that so hard?!"

Bakugo
"Yes, it was now leave me alone and go to your desk class about to start idiot."

"You, got it Kit Kat bye see you at lunch!" I saw him start to get mad at the nickname I called him again before he could say anything I skipped happily away to my desk which was in the front of the classroom.

Bakugo's POV

As I was walking to school. I reach the school's entrance until I couldn't pass because two damn extras were in my way chatting their mouths off.

"Move it now you damn idiots I'm trying to get to class!' I yelled making a small explosion in my hand the minute they see the explosion they mediately started shaking and stuttering.

Random student 1
"O-oh we're sorry B-Bakugo!"

Random student 2
"Y-yeah sorry bro!"

"Tch, whatever just get out of my way!" I said as I walk past them just as I was about to step into the school someone that I hate came up to me it was Y/n

Y/n
"GOODMORNING MY HANDSOME KIT KAT!" She says as She latches onto my arm.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that, and get yourself off me you damn extra!" I said as I shove her off of me and She fall to the ground.