📕Last day in middle school🏫

Y/n's POV

*beep *beep *beep *beep*

Was what I heard early in the morning my stupid fucking alarm I hit it off as I get up to do my morning routine and get ready for the last day of middle school and just one more day closer to the UA entry exams now you made me thinking Y/N have you been training with your quirk and studying for the written part of the exam and to answer your question yes I've been training with a pro hero herself. The rated -R Pro hero midnight herself She's a family friend that's how we know her she originally wanted me to go through recommendations but I didn't want to i'm excited to go to UA since Izira is already in UA she say her Old Homeroom teacher Mr. Aizawa a.k.a. Eraser head  it's so straightforward he even expelled almost her whole entire class except for her and one boy on the first day!

I don't know about you but that sounds like my kind of teacher pushing us to our limits. Anyways after I finish my morning routine I'm putting my hair in to two space buns I go downstairs to see breakfast already made as my mom was just about to call me to come down and eat.

Mom
"Oh y/n sweetheart I was just about to call you down i'm glad you woke up from your alarm. I see Nemuri training has you geting up early you woke up earlier than Izira!"

"Mom you have no idea what that woman can do, I officially have a whole new level of respect for her!" She just started giggling at my exaggeration just then Izira came into the kitchen whining

Izira
"Oh my God my body is so sore from the training all might put us through yesterday!" She said dramatically I just rolled my eyes

"Aww boo-hoo baby Izira little body hurts Awww, what will she do now." I said in in a mocking tone and with a pout at the end.

Izira
"Ugh, shut up Y/n I really hope if you make it into UA this year coming up you get Mr. Aizawa because I already told him about you and he's ready to deal with you so I can't wait for you to come home sort liking me so I can tease you about it. To see if your Mrs. tough guy."

" I probably am I was always the tougher sister anyways."

Izira
"Why you litt—" she wasn't able to finish her sentence because of our mother

Mom
"GIRLS! Eat your breakfast before it gets too late and don't have breakfast."

Izira
"Fine."

"Fine."
"You see I even say the word fine better than you big sis~"

Mom
"Y/n I see what you're doing and stop it now!"

"Okay,Okay I will!" I said I I start eating my breakfast.

Time skip finish eating breakfast and going out to school.

Izira and Me
"Bye, Mom Bye,Dad have a great day at the bakery!" We shouted from the front door.

Mom & Dad
"Bye girls have a great day at school and get there safely!" They shouted back from the kitchen.

Izira and Me
"Okay we will!" We shall as we exit the house locking the door in the process. As we walk down the sidewalk there was a silence between us but it was a comfortable silence until Izira broke it.

Izira
"Sooo, are you excited today is your last day in middle school and summer is here."

"Yeah and No."