🧡🖤🤍💥Training💥🤍🖤🧡

A/n: I know this has nothing to do with the story or like what's happening in this chapter but I just want to put this photo because I thought it was so humble and adorable, but yeah anyways back to story enjoy my little stars🥰🌟💫❤️

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
Bakugo's POV
Here I was throwing punches left and right at the tree in the park all the little Brats are gone so now I can Focus and go as reckless as I want. Then my mind wandered off to what y/n said earlier today.

But I just shrugged it off my knuckles started to hurt then I looked down to see my knuckles were red as hell so I decided to stop and then looked around the park to see that night time already I picked up my phone to see the time.

"It's fucking 9:00PM already, great now the old hag is going to be on my ass!" I said as I rolled my eyes and started to pack up to go home but stop at a convenient store to pick up a bottle of water because I forgot to bring mine.

Time skip after going to convenient store.

I'm now on my way back home while on my phone and drinking the water, I was at soon enough at my house I try slowly open the door but I was immediate greeted by the old hag.

Old hag
"KATSUKI BAKUGO WHERE WERE YOU I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT COME HOME LATE IT'S ALREADY 9:14 PM!" I sighed in annoyance and rolled my eyes at her.

"OH MY GOD RELAX YOU OLD HAG I JUST LOST TRACK OF THE TIME THAT'S IT!" I said walking away from her I'm going upstairs to my room so I could take a shower and go to bed since it's past my bedtime already.

A/n
"PFFFFF, HAHA! YOU HAVE A BEDTIME WHAT ARE YOU FIVE YEARS OLD!"

"HEY,STOP LAUGHING AND I HAVE A BEDTIME BECAUSE I CAN HAVE ENOUHG ENERGY TO LAST ME OUT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAY!"

A/n
"Okay grandpa go get your sleep, because you're breaking the fourth wall again!"

"You started it you idiot, Tch whatever!" I said as I went to the bathroom to take a shower and do my nighttime routine.

Time skip after taking a shower and doing his nighttime routine.
As I came out the shower I when't to my dresser to take out a pair of black with orange stripes on the side pajama pants, no shirt or top because I like to sleep topless, after that I walk over to my bed get myself into the sheets and then turn off the lamp that's beside my bed and called it a night.

Mitsuki's POV
Here I am taping my foot rapidly on the floor waiting for my brat of a son to come home because it's already 9:00 o'clock and it's has been a couple hours since he left.

Time skip to when he finally came home.
More time whent bye and still no sign of him whatsoever just as I was about to go get my phone to call him the Front door slowly opens revealing my brat of son covered with sweat and and smelled like he just rolled over cow manure over and over again I scrounged up my face real quick due to the smell hitting my nose but then I started to speak.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO WHERE WERE YOU I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT COME HOME LATE IT'S ALREADY 9:14 PM!" I sighed in annoyance and waiting for a response from him.

Katsuki
"OH MY GOD RELAX YOU OLD HAG I JUST LOST TRACK OF THE TIME THAT'S IT!" He said walking away from me and going upstairs to his room like it wasn't a Big deal. I sighed in frustration while rubbing my temple.

"What I'm going to do with you katsuki." I said as I go upstairs so I could take a shower and go to bed and call it a day.

Time skip after her shower

As I got out of the shower as I change into my lavender color nightgown and matches slippers to walk out the bathroom to go my bed to see my sleeping husband I smile at the scene and then get into my side of the bed but before geting myself into the sheets I look up to to the ceiling praying to God.

" please God let my son find someone in UA to deal with him and love him, I don't care it could be a boy or a girl just let him find someone and don't let him fuck it up, thank you for listening to my prayer amen." I said as I finally get into bed and then turn off the light and let the tiredness consume me into my dream land.

End of chapter.

Hello my little stars I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry if it's kind of short and the other ones, I personally have a question would you guys want to see a face reveal? and sorry if some of the words are wrong it's my damn stupid auto correct, anyway enough of that I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter see you in the next one Bye!👋🏻😘💫

Word count: 902 so short kind of disappointment to me😔