V's Birthday

NAYVEE'S POV

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Kaylee jumped on our bed. "It's going to be our death day if you don't let me sleep," I say moving the pillow over my head, she giggled and flopped down beside me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" My sister said coming into my room. I couldn't go back to sleep now. So I sat up. 

Let the party begin. 

Kat had a cake and everyone came into my and Kaylee's room. I smiled at my sister she already had tears in her eyes. Our first birthday without our mum. It was going to be different. When they finished singing I blow my candles out. "We have an exciting day planned." "You do?" I asked My sister. "Yeah." "I can't wait!" I kept my energy upbeat because I can't let her know I'm upset. I have to stay positive mum would have wanted us both to enjoy our days. 

"So we have breakfast downstairs waiting for you." "Pancakes." "You know it." I got out of bed quicker than I ever have and Kaylee climbed on my back. We went outside to the dining table and there was a big spread of pancakes and bacon and eggs. Fruit my gosh there was so much fruit. It looked so good. Kaylee climbed down and everyone joined. Kat sat next to me. "So what's the plan for today then?" "Just wear your bikini and have something ready for tonight." "Nothing else?" "No." She said bluntly and I pouted. "You'll have a good day." Paul said and I let my mind run wild with ideas of what I'm going to get to do today.

We all spoke amoungst ourselves as we ate. I was trying to guess what we were doing today. Everyone knew but me and it was bugging me. I wanted to know. "Tell me." I begged Kaylee as I sat on the floor of our bathroom whilst she was in the shower. I was doing my hair with a tiny mirror. "No, I promised Kat I wouldn't." "You're meant to be my wife." She got out the shower wrapping the towel around her. "I am and as your wife I'm surprisng you." I rolled my eyes as I finished my braids. 

"It's on the sea." "We're going to the beach!" "We live on the beach." I rolled my eyes. She wasn't wrong we currently were. "Can you do my hair." She said sitting on the floor in front of me. I laughed at her but picked the comb back up after just finishing mine. 

I did her hair the same as mine just in two brainds. "Where are you two." "Bathroom." We called out in unison. Paul came in. "Bro she's in her towel." "Well I didn't know." He said backing up. "What's up?" "Kat said to come and get you." "Okay we'll be down in 5." Kaylee says. We both stand up and she attempts to get in her bikini whilst I finish up her hair. 

We eventually get done and rush down the stairs. "Ready?" Kat asked. "Yeah. Where are we going?" "The beach." She says casually so we began the short walk down the property to the beach. I was so excited about what we could be doing today.

When we arrived at the beach and it was set up so cute. 

Along with a dining area that was shaded by white sheets

Along with a dining area that was shaded by white sheets. It looked amazing. "Oh my gosh. Kat!" I say hugging her knowing she was the one who set it all up. "You like it." I nodded. "I love it." We take a few photos in front of the balloon ring with the view in the background.