Noon...

"It's perfect." She smiled as she looked around our new home. "Everything is perfect." She said turning to face me. Her arms snaked around my neck and I laced mine around her waist pulling her so our chests were flushed against each other. "Thank you, baby," she said peppering my face in kisses. "I love it." I smiled at her pecking her lips a few times in a row. "I'm so glad." 

The renovations are finally done on the ranch. The horses had been moved into the stables. Our baby cow was living its best life, Nay called her Clarabelle, the chicken coop was full with a few chickens. 

"You love it too right? Because we can still make changes." I chuckled. "I love it too." I to her reassuring her this is what I want. I would be happy with a small house in the city as long as she was there and she was happy I didn't mind. but living on an old ranch was an added perk. All the outdoor space we had. The summer nights we'd get to spend with family out there. All the space Marlon would have to run around and play. It's going to be the best. It is the best. "There's just one thing missing," I say. She looked at me worried. 

"Noon," I called. "Noon? It's 2." She says confused he face said it all. Then the little black dog came running through. We spoke about getting dogs when we moved into a house. I knew she wanted one so I went ahead and rescued her, a pup. "Oh my gosh. Ian!" She said crouching down to the floor. "Hi, boy." She said stroking him. Noon was happy to be fussed with. "He's perfect Ian. This is all perfect." She had tears in her eyes. 

"What's on your collar boy?" I smiled knowing.

I knelt down to take the ring off the collar so she could have a proper look

I knelt down to take the ring off the collar so she could have a proper look. Whilst doing this I managed to kneel on one knee without her getting suspicious. I held the ring showing her. "Nay? Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Her eyes welled up straight away. She nodded. "Yeah. Yeah. I will." She said trying not to let her emotions stop her from answering my question. I took her hand and slid the ring on. It was a perfect fit thanks to her sister who managed to steal one of Nay's ring and take it to the shop to get the ring the right size whilst I occupied NayVee. She hugged me tightly. "I can't believe it." "You can't believe that I love you this much?" I laughed holding her. I stand the pair of us. up.

"We're engaged. In our forever home. With our dogs. And chickens and horses and cow." She smiled. "I can't believe it." "What?" "I can't believe it was the man who stole my wine that was able to fix me." I smiled my own eyes glassing over with tears. "You never needed fixing Nay. You're perfect... You've always been perfect." I remind her. 

--------------