Shoot Days

"We got the shots

"We got the shots." Was called by the photographer so I relaxed my positioning and kicked the heels off before standing up to go look at the monitor. "They look good." She tells me as I approached. I looked at the images and they were okay. I was in love with the dress which was the main part of the image so I faded into the background a little in some of them. 

"Why don't we get you changed and then we can go through some of the images we took today." I nodded. This yellow number was dress 5 of the day and outfit 7... The editor was unsure what outfit they wanted to use on the spread so we had to shoot multiple different outfits. Which is very normal for a shoot. Especially when they flew me out for a shoot they like to make the most of the days I'm here. 

I went off to the dressing room which was a trailer, and changed into my clothes I drove herein. I  unclipped my hair from the bun it was in and ran a comb through it in an attempt to get the knots out. The next thing to go was the make-up. Layers and layers of make-up, made my skin look perfect. Once I was ready I went back out to help select the images I prefered but at the end of the day, it was up to the editor what got chosen. But I was asked my preference. 

"NayVee your friends here." An assistant said. I looked around spotting Ian. I smiled and waved him over. He looked unsure of the whole thing. "We're just finishing up," I tell him. "How was it?" "She was amazing, as always." The photographer said. I chuckled feeling awkward I hated compliments. "Wow, you looked stunning, what happened?" Ian said joking with me. I laughed along with him seeing the funny side to his joke. He wrapped his arm over my shoulders. "I'm kidding." He kissed the top of my head.