なぜ今日学校に行ったのですか?

"Why does everyone have to be so loud" It's one of those days where you would just want to stay home. Everyone's yelling and running to the point where I might just wanna trip one of them. I suppose I should introduce myself though, huh. My names Kusuo Saiki, if you forgot or you just started reading this randomly without watching the anime or reading the manga, im a psychic. Its hard to believe but its true.

Ever since I was a baby I was insanely strong for my age. Its hard to live a normal life but I find my way around it. Though it's the worst life on the entire universe. I could destroy the world will a flick but I wont- "Hey buddy!""Do you feel that dark spirit leaking too Saiki?"

Now I'm considering it. But he has a point, I am getting a strange energy but that's normal being around you all.
"Hands up, pockets out, you know the routine." There it is. Wow- the whole gangs here. Aimi, Daisuke, Kazue, Sana and the one and only L/n. The delinquents of the school. They wait out here for the students, normaly first years, to come through.

"Don't test me I wi-" Just like that Kaidō got punched and pick pocketed "Hey don't hurt my f-" Nendō got punched and pick pocketed. I would teleport but it would be impossible to get away without anyone noticing. So lastly,
I, Kusuo Saiki, got punched and pick pocketed.

But I did lightly hit (L/n)'s stomach ."...Damn...you really are sad. HA! Let's go guys. Y'all are broke anyways!" It may not hurt now but just wait...

Just wait.

"If I had my energy panels I would have destroyed them!" What is that anyways?
"...Where's my wallet" Normal dumb Nendō, I might as well just leave them behind
"Hey don't leave us!" Just ignore them and keep walking. Anyways those kids have a lot of the school's money. Especially the leader, (L/n) (Y/n). He's the king of kings there, respected by most of the class. Of course not the ones who have common sense. I personal don't care what he does, this isn't the first time I'd have to get my money back from him and it won't be the last. I mean if I ever wanted to sacrifice someone for the world, it would have been him. No doubt. Without hesitation either.

I made it to class without having to save anyone. Lucky me , I know. I realized (Y/n) was panting at his desk "Agh!", "Are you good dude?", "Is your stomach ok?!", "I'm fine- FUCK!"

Sometimes being a psychic comes in handy.

-----------------------------
Outro

Time taken: at least 4 days
-
Word count: 461
-
Finished at: 10:59 pm
-
-----------------------------

Time taken: at least 4 days-Word count: 461-Finished at: 10:59 pm------------------------------

-----------------------------