どうしましたか?"

"1...2..3!"
"Aww dang it!", "Why would you test a god like me, Saiki's much better than you are!" We're in the empty classroom at the end of the day and these two idiots are playing 'Who can get the noodle first' but they've been doing this for hours now. All the other students are leaving so why stay here longer than we have to? Besides, I brought my own food and if the crumbs draw any bugs here I'm burning the building down. So I decided I'd just go the roof to get away. "I'm going, I have stuff at home to do." I lied. I couldn't finally be alone for once. Anywhere but with them.

I finally got upstairs and unfortunately I wasn't the only one up there. Me and (L/n)...I would go back downstairs but I doubt the others won't see me, so I stood near the railing silently. Maybe he won't notic- "Hello?" He taped my shoulder, I won't lie I didn't see that coming. So like that I dropped my food off the railings. Shit. Damn it, I cooked that. I turned around "What could you possibly want that you made me drop my food?" I said. He rolled his eyes and stood beside me silently...to silently...To the point where there must be a catch-

"Hey Dumbass" There it is "What if your ex girlfriend asks to be taken back, what would you do?" Well that was random "...Not sure, take her back?" "She slept with your best friend." Oh god "Why are you asking me again?

"Do you see anyone else out here?" Point taken. "Plus your lonely. You might have good advice" That's not how it works but ok sure. I mean he has a point, I haven't been in a relationship since middle school and that was a one way thing. I'm not sure what kinda advice he's looking for though. Do I lie or- "She doesn't want you" I blurted. He looked up "What, what do you mean?"

"She doesn't" I handed him a small paper saying 'Hey, would you like to go down town with me, just me and you<3" of course she didn't really write that I tried to write it as quickly as I could before handing it to him. Honestly, this is probably the weirdest thing I've ever done...this week at least. We just stared at each other before he looked back down
as the other students were leaving. "You do realize that you can't stay up here all day, right." He didn't respond to me, he just kept looking at every one leave, he's still rude. Just like that he got up and walked away. Finally I'm alone, but it's already getting late and I gotta help mom. I might as well just teleport there.

I looked over and saw a small black bag on the ground. 'hm...he must have left this' I went through it cause I truly don't trust him. There was 'normal' things you would find in a bag but I found a food box at the bottom full of Coffee jelly. Wait...Coffee Jelly?! I sent some home without even thinking about it. I used my telekinesis to see where he went, teleported outside and tapped his shoulder.

"You left this." He looked backed and took his bag. He just stared at me. Before leaving he put two cups of Coffee jelly in my hands and left."I'm not gonna thank you and I just had this with me so take. See you... bitch"

+10%

...Hm Your Welcome?

-----------------------------
Outro

Time taken: At Least 2 Days
-
Word count: 624
-
Finished at: 10:04 am
-

(A/N)

"So I was really tired while reading this so the next one will....... maybe better! :) Plus I made some spelling errors that I will go back and fix."

-----------------------------