なぜ今日学校に行ったのですか? Part 2

Everyday's like the day before but lucky today I didn't see- "Oh, Hi there Saiki-san!" ...Teruhashi... "Hey wait up Koko-..." and (L/n), great. I would have expected something like this to happen in the next chapter while I'm out but I guess this would work too. Just keep walking. "Saiki-san how's your day! We brought you some food! Saiki-san!" I swear once I turn the corner I'm teleporting home. Just like that and turn the corner and vanished. Dropping myself off and my home. But the war wasn't over just yet.

"Hey Saiki! We got you some Coffee jelly while at the sto-" "What do you want, dad?"
I knew he wanted something. I could always just read his mind but I kinda wanna hear him say it. "Could you help us move out bed?!" Oh no, it's that one starting episode again! The creator must want everything to be some-what canon, good try but you'll never be as creative as they are, you dumb idiot.

"...Fine"

————
Time Skip To That One New Years Episode

I don't believe in a god, everything's all the same to me. But I might as well try.
'Please can I have at least one silent day.' and now we wait...

My wish was not granted.

The three idiots are here and my parents think we're friends which is false. How could this get worse. Just when I said that Nendo saw- "T-teruhashi, hiii-"
Shit.
"(L-L/N)!!" Fuck. "Saiki doesn't only have one girlfriend, he has two" "He's really bless!" Silents- thanks a lot mom and dad
.
.
.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- YEAH RIGHT! One, I'm not a girl. No matter what I look like. Second, even if I was a girl, why would I wanna date him?! He's one of those dumbasses that no one cares for expect the high kids or the weird side characters plus he's annoying as all hell."
Right back at you, (Y/n). I can tell this made mom angry. Teruhashi nudged (L/n) to get his attention. "Don't be mean! This is his parents." Mom frustrated expression quickly shifted almost as if some supernatural power messed with her. "It's completely fine dear we're actually honored by the honesty!"
You can guess, I adjusted what he said to mom and dad to- "He's a handful but I love it! He picks up traits from his lucky parents."

But he is one hell of a asshole. Not to say he also works with Teruhashi's family. I mean what do they even see in him? (L/n) spoke up with a bored look on his face. "Now can we not have a get together right now and keep moving you idiots? We're making a scene!" I guess there is a god "Why don't y'all come over. I'm cooking tonight"

I spoke to soon
————
The night was a wreck completely. My mom told them I was a psychic so I had to come in and save the day (again). I was standing outside trying to get away from them, even just for a few seconds, but all good things must end as soon as (Y/n) decided to come out. "Well shit, I thought I could get away.", he muttered. He always has some rude thing to say so I stayed quite. "Ara Ara, look at me dumbass!" Hes so annoying. He kept on ranting about how dumb and ugly I was so I desided to ask him politely to stop: "I'm not above smacking someone at my own house..." Obviously that made him mad. "...You dirty mother fucker!-" And that's when my first Real fight started. "Listen hear, bitch. Just because I'm at your house and shit doesn't mean I won't drop kick your ass right here, right now" All I did was roll my eyes. Even if he did that he's the one about to ruin his reputation.

"You think I'm some push over huh?" He pinned me to the wall by the door. I mean, I saw it coming but I wasn't ready for the amount of force that came with it. "Answer me bitch!"
"No, but your wasting your time doing this.." I looked over at the door. Just then he grabbed my chin and turned me to look at him "Look at me freak!" I didn't get time to respond cause Teruhashi walked out the door not much after. "Yeah! we were go-" Silents . . . (L/n) backed away, wiped his hands on his pants and walked off. Teruhashi ran after him. "Hey wait up!"

Well...that was something.

-----------------------------
Outro

Time taken: 1 days
-
Word count: 727
-
Finished at: 11:59 pm
-

(A/N)

"Sorry about the long chapter, I had a lot of time on my hands and I suck at spelling shit so I'll most likely edit it the next time I start writing again."

-----------------------------