Chapter 10

Y/n's point of view

Y/n's point of view

Me and Ayako-senpai is inside the locker room getting our stuff. Ayako-senpai walk towards me and lean in the locker beside me.

"So, are you going to tell me now?" She asked.

"Tell you about what?" I asked.

"Come on you know what I mean." She said, I look at her confused. "Your relationship with Rukawa."

"There's nothing to tell." I said getting flustered. "We're just friends."

"Yeah, just friends." She emphasizes. "Maybe you guys are the once that are dense not Haruko."

"Let's just go Ayako-senpai." I said and took her arm and exited the room while dragging her with me.

"Okay, don't need to drag me." Ayako-senpai said and remove my hand to her arm. "Are you sure your just friends?"

"Yes, Ayako-senpai." I spoke. "If we were gotten to be more than just friends, you will be the first one to know."

"Really?" Ayako-senpai shouts excitedly. "I can't wait! When will Rukawa take you out or maybe you will be the one to take him out?"

She laughs at her statement; I just rolled my eye. When we got outside the building, we saw Kaede-kun by the door.

"Ahh, Rukawa." Ayako-senpai greeted. "Are you waiting for someone?" She nudges my arm with a teasing expression.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for Y/n-chan." He answered.

"Ahh well, I'm going now. See you tomorrow." Ayako-senpai said in a teasing tone and left me and Kaede-kun.

"Let me just get my bike." I said and get my bike.

We were walking side by side with are bikes in hand. No one is talking.

Kaede-kun cleared his throat.

"Umm, Y/n-chan." He started, I looked at him. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Umm, your ask one right now." I chuckle. "But okay, what are you going to ask?"

"Are you seeing someone at the moment?" He asked, he was looking at the floor.

"No, why do you ask?" I answered.

"Well, are you free this Saturday after practice?" Kaede-kun asked. "Can I take you out?"

I stopped in my tracks; I was looking at him flustered. He also stopped when he notices that I was not walking by his side. He looked at me in the eye. You can see he is serious.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." He spoke.

"B-B-But I want to." I whispered with my head down to hide my blush. "I just can't believe that Kaede-kun is asking me out."

I heard him chuckle lowly. He walked towards me.

"So, is that a, yes?" He asked.

I nodded. I looked up to him to see his face. I can see a faint blush.

'He looks so handsome, the moonlight I making him more attractive.' My thoughts making me blush.

"I'm glad." He smiled down at me. "Come on, it's getting late."

We made our journey home with a flustered face.

Rukawa's point of view

I was waiting outside for Y/n-chan to come out.

'Should I, do it? What if she doesn't feel the same way?'

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Ayako-san's laughter.

"Ahh, Rukawa." Ayako-san greeted. "Are you waiting for someone?" She nudges Y/n-chan's arm with a teasing expression.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for Y/n-chan." I answered.

"Ahh well, I'm going now. See you tomorrow." Ayako-san said in a teasing tone and left me and Y/n-chan.

"Let me just get my bike." Y-chan said and head towards her bike.

'Okay this is it, I will not back down. I can do this.' I thought.

We were walking side by side with are bikes in hand. No one is talking.

'Should I ask now? Wait, my heart is beating so fast. Okay, calm down you can do this.' I thought while calming myself down.

I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Umm, Y/n-chan." I started, she looked at me. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Umm, your ask one right now." She chuckles. "But okay, what are you going to ask?"

"Are you seeing someone at the moment?" I asked, I was looking at the floor. 'Please say no.'

"No, why do you ask?" She answered.

"Well, are you free this Saturday after practice?" I asked. "Can I take you out?"

I notice she was not by my side. I looked back, she looked flustered.

'Cute.' I thought to myself. I looked at her in the eye.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." He spoke.

"B-B-But I want to." She whispered with her head down to hide her blush. "I just can't believe that Kaede-kun is asking me out."

I chuckle lowly. 'She's so adorable.' He walked towards me.

"So, is that a, yes?" I asked while looking down at her.

She nodded. She looked up to me to see my face. I can see her red face.

"I'm glad." I smiled down at her. "Come on, it's getting late."

'I really can't believe she said yes.' I thought.

We made our journey home with a flustered face.

'I feel like the happiest man in the world.'