Chapter 13

Y/n's point of view

Y/n's point of view

After Sakuragi and Haruko-chan celebrated his first successful lay-up, Me and Kaede-kun went to the court.

Kaede-kun practice his shoots and defense, I observe him and tell him what he did wrong according to my observations.

"Come on, let's start are date." Kaede-kun said while reaching his hand for me.

I took it and made our way to our bikes.

"Where are we going Kaede-kun?" I asked.

"There's a new opened café, I know how much you liked coffee." Kaede-kun answered. "Just follow me."

We ride our bikes to the café Kaede-kun was talking about.

"Kaede-kun!" I yelled in excitement. "You didn't tell me it was a cate café!"

"Well, I know how much you like cats but you're unfortunately your mom didn't allowed you to have one." Kaede-kun explained. "Let's go in."

We parked are bikes. We went inside. I squalled in excitement. We made our way the counter to pay the admission fee.

"Hello welcome to our cat café." The worker greeted. "How many people?"

"Hi, two please." Kaede-kun answered while I admire my surroundings.

"That will be ¥1,600 per head, total of ¥3,200." She spoke.

I was about to get my wallet when Kaede-kun stopped me.

"I'll pay." Kaede-kun said and handed her ¥5,000.

"But – "

"I asked you out so I will pay." Kaede-kun cut me.

"Here you go." She handed Kaede-kun's change. "You can go inside, enjoy."

We thanked her and made our way inside.

I can't help it, I smiled. "Come on let's go!" I excitedly exclaimed and drag Kaede-kun with me.

Rukawa's point of view

"Come on let's go!" Y/n-chan excitedly exclaimed and drag me with her.

'I knew she will love it. She's so adorable.' I thought.

We spend the whole afternoon at the café. Y/n-chan will drag me to places and pet almost every cat in the café. Every time Y/n-chan saw a cat, I see her eyes sparkle.

"Come on, let's go." I said and garbed her hand. "We have one more place to go."

"Wait, can I say goodbye to them first?" She asked while pouting.

'Why does she have to look so adorable.'

"Yeah, sure." I spoke.

It took Y/n-chan five minutes to say goodbye to the cats.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"I don't want to leave!" She whined.

"Come on." I said while dragging her by her hand to our bikes.

"Where are we going?" Y/n-chan asked.

"We're going to the beautiful place at this time." I stated.

"Okay then, lead the way." Y/n-chan said.

I lead the way.

I stopped and looked at her over my shoulder.

"We're here." I said, I watcher made her way to my side.

I looked at her. I saw her eyes sparkle again. 'I want to protect the sparkle in her eyes, I want to be the only one who could do that.'

"Wow it's beautiful." She said and not taking her eyes off to the sun kissing the sea.

"Yeah, very beautiful." I said and not taking my eyes off her. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." Y/n-chan said while smiling at the view. "How about you?"

"Very much love it." I said while starring at her.

'I can't believe something beautiful can be even more beautiful.' I thought and not even once took off my sight on her.