Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Klaus' POV

I make my way into the Mystic Grill with one of my Hybrids, Tony behind me. My eyes catch sight of Damon and Elena playing darts, seeming to enjoy themselves. It takes every ounce of me not to tare both their heads off at the sight of them just enjoying their lives while my family and Aislinn are taken.

Walking over, I make my presence known behind Damon and smirk, "Don't mind me."

Elena looks shocked when she sees me, mumbling my name as Damon turns. He scuffs and gestures around. "You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?"

Actually it's not, I have defiantly done it before, with more preparation of course.

I shrug, "I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate. Get a round in, would you Tony?"

Tony nods and walks off to the bar, ordering us drinks.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour," Damon said.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out," I say, glancing around.

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find," Damon said, making me look at him.

I chuckled, taking a small step towards him, "Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town. Think I might fancy a home here. Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you. The answer is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word."

Elena took a step next to Damon, glaring at me, "What more could you possibly want?"

"Well for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan."

Damon scuffed at his brother's name, "Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass."

I shook my head, taking a dart from his hand, "Well you see that is a shame." I throw the dart carelessly and it hits the bulls-eye. "Your brother stole some things from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine."

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem," Elena said, making me look at her and take a step.

"It will soon become your problem if I don't get what I want."

Damon scrunched his face at me, "What did my brother steal from you that has your panties in a twist?"

I glanced at Elena, causing her to role her eyes at me. "I'll go," She said before turnin and walking away.

Tony approached us with drinks, setting them at the table before leaving. Damon and I took a seat while I spoke.

"My family, the Originals, and Aislinn. I had my family daggered, boxed-up awaiting the day when I saw fit to wake them. And he went in and pinched the bloody lot and took Aislinn in the process."

Damon looked off, "Of course he did. Such a buzzkill, my baby bro. Well, I'd love to find him. Just the trouble is, I sure as hell don't work for you."

"You know, I'd love to kill you, but you are the one with the most hope of getting me what I need. And yet it would seem a demonstration is in order. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I told you to find Stefan. Well, it seems you people respond best to displays of violence. Why don't you take this as an example of my reach?"

I take out my phone, dialing a recent number, "There he is! So, that thing I told you to do... why don't you go ahead and get on with it?" I hang up, looking at Damon.