⋆4༄ Liar.

Welcome back! Me and my weird schedule of updating, I know, haha. Once there is a five day break between the chapters and then I post two within two days or sometimes six during one week, haha. Anyways, here's another one. I'm guessing you're already cringing LOL. I'll let you find out now what happens next :) Enjoy! Thank you for 1K 《♡》

——————————

Darkness. A dangerous and utterly piercing darkness is the first thing that I notice in his black eyes. He's aghast, beyond nonplussed, unable to make even the slightest move. His fingers betray him, though, as he involuntarily tightens his grip around the beer bottle. He knows. He knows why I'm dressed this way, and he's aware that if I dared to turn up looking like this, I won't stop at anything now.

Feeling his burning stare on my exposed body, I gracefully pace towards his entourage and with the confidence flowing through my veins, I deliberately lean down, making an eye contact with one of his friends. I pretend to be confused, in the need of being helped, innocently batting my eyelashes at the astounded stranger. "Hi," I murmur, hunching down even more, making sure that my butt is at the level of Will's face as he's sat right behind me now. "I just got here and I don't really know where I can find some drinks," I fake diffidence. "Do you mind if I grab yours?" I ask the guy, gazing pleadingly into his eyes, snaking my fingers around his beer bottle in a wary manner.

"Uh... I mean, yeah, sure." He clears his throat, intimidated by my bosom that he tries so badly not to look at.

"Thanks," I drawl the last letter, giving him a very grateful smile, straightening my back right after and removing the beer from his hand.

"What's with the costume?" some other guy questions, eyeing me up.

"Oh," I fake a shy chuckle, purposely touching the rabbit ears. "One of my friends told me that there is a dress code for this party, but I guess the joke's on me tonight," I add, shooting him a smile that he rapidly reciprocates.

"You look good," he comments, nodding his head in approval.

"You think so?" I question in a small voice, intentionally turning myself around so Will can have a better look.

"Totally," the guy responds, touching his thumb with his index finger, making a circle — a gesture to reassure me of his opinion.

"Thank you," I reply, more confidently now.

All of these guys surely have no clue that me and Will used to be very close, otherwise, they wouldn't have dared to say anything to me, let alone compliment me. What's more, I've never seen them before. He must've found himself new friends, or simply hired some extras so he wouldn't seem alone.

What worries me a little is that his new girlfriend isn't here, or maybe she is, but I haven't noticed her yet. Her absence in this specific moment is the luckiest thing that's ever happened to her, though, because if I saw her right now, especially being sat in Will's lap, I would simply lose it.

With the anger starting to slowly smolder inside me, I decide to alter the train of my thoughts back to its initial track. I turn on my heel and with the sweetest smile that I can only afford, I decide to say something to Will. However, before I do, I smirk smugly as I notice the way he swallows hard as my eyes connect to his, the way he slightly spreads his legs makes me realize that I'm turning him on. "Nice party," I mutter in a sweet voice, hunching down a little and clinking my bottle against his.

Seeing his stare turn into a murderous one, I quickly straighten my back and simply walk off in the direction of the dancing crowd.

I feel proud. I feel even more determined and confident now. If he wants to play games with me, I'm going to beat him at each single one. Period.