⋆18༄ Special.

100K on 17 Missed Calls!!!
AAAAAAAA!!!

This still feels unreal! Not to mention that it's 101K already, and 17 Made Mistakes is on over 10K ('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡. I have no words to express how grateful, how euphoric, how proud I am! Thank you so much for taking my story so far, and as many of you say, let's hope it's only the beginning!

Because of my busy schedule lately I haven't got anything planned to celebrate it. No extra updates (I'm really sorry but I can barely manage one a week right now) however, I'm going to give you 3 snippets (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵).

1. Volume 3 is definitely happening. I came up with some plot ideas. It will be the last volume, though.

2. There will be an additional book to the 17 series, can't tell you what it is yet.

3. Yes, I will be entering the Wattys however, before I do so, I'll be correcting the whole volume one by the end of this month.

Thank you for your support. I really REALLY mean it. If not you, none of this would have happened. It's been 8 months since I wrote the first chapter of 17 Missed Calls, and now we're here. Thank you! Also, I haven't told my mum yet. I think I'll wait a bit longer.

Okay, now the chapter! Ready?

----------

"Um, Davina?" Mason's confident voice rapidly shifts to a wary murmur once he removes my rain-wetted jeans. "I think you just started your period," he states in the least awkward way possible.

"What?" I sit up straight in no time. I'm too embarrassed to peek down and see for myself. "Are you serious?" My cheeks probably turned as red as my underwear had.

"Yeah, I am." His hands rest atop my naked knees, his thumbs begin to comfortingly caress my skin.

"Oh my gosh, this is so bad. I'm so sorry," I babble under my breath, even though it's the nature's fault, and not mine. Shooting up from the bed, I feel too awkward to even steal a glimpse in Mason's direction.

"Ey." His gentle grab of my wrist halts me instantaneously. "It's alright. I know that periods can be irregular." He raises a faint, understanding smile. "Also, it does not bother me if that's why you're so embarrassed." He pulls me closer so that now I'm imprisoned in between his legs.

"I. . . Does it mean. . . Do you–" I strive to form a meaningful sentence that won't leave me even more crimson on the face.

"Yes, Davina. I still want to have sex," he gives an answer to the question that I failed so badly at asking. His fingers grip subtly into my butt. "Do you?" He brings me even closer, trailing one of his hands down my belly, beginning to fondle the delicate skin, just above the level of my underwear.

I gaze deeply into his darkening, blue eyes, as mesmerizing as the shimmering shores of Vaadho. As the distance between us diminishes, the air in the room changes; becomes denser and humid due to our staggering breaths of anticipation.

With his mouth eventually attaching to mine, I relish in the warmth and softness of his lips, letting his tongue dawdle against my own. "Bring a towel," he orders softly, planting a few kisses down my chin and neck, before I head towards the airing cupboard outside my room.

Having returned with a towel, I watch Mason remove the clean fabric from my hands, and lay it down onto the bed like it's a red carpet, and I'm some celebrity he's doing it for. "Milady." His solemn voice resounds in my ears as he bows before me, gesturing with his hand that I should get on the bed.