2

The woman didn’t plan to raise her. She was sent to the orphanage shortly after she was born. Since then, the woman had disappeared without a trace in the world and had never appeared again...

According to the novel, Su Shengjing was only twenty-four years old at this time. He was in his prime of youth and ruined himself like this!

After he got confused, he gave up on himself and lingered in this bar every night, passing by decadently.

When he was eighteen years old, he made his debut as a national school grass. The picture of standing under the shade of the campus trees looking back and smiling was the white moonlight in the eyes of many girls.

But what about this man in front of her?

The hair that grew to the neck was messy like a bird's nest, and it was uncertain on how long it had last been cut. His face was haggard, the dark circles under his eyes were as heavy as a panda, his beard was so unkempt, and his figure would make one speechless. Wearing a crumpled dirty white T-shirt, a pair of beach pants and a pair of flip-flops, he looked like a person who had escaped from a slum, and looked ten years older than his actual age.

Su Jiu expressed dislike, very disliked!

As a star, first of all appearance conditions must pass, right?

Those who don't pay attention to their own image, even if they look ugly, should have good temperament.

Today's Su Shengjing did not have the slightest appearance of the former national school grass.

The security guard lowered his voice and said to Su Jiu: "Little girl, uncle persuades you to go home quickly. That man is not a good thing. He can't even count his ten fingers. If you look for him, you can't make it. He will sell you! Then you will be sold to a messy place, where there are many strange uncles and aunts, are you not afraid?"

Su Jiu shook her head, "Dad is not that kind of person."

After finishing speaking, she ran towards Su Shengjing who hadn't noticed her, and screamed, "Dad!"

Su Shengjing drank a little tonight, and he was dizzy. Hearing her voice, before he could react, his thigh was hugged by two small hands.

Su Shengjing looked down and saw that it was a three or four-year-old girl. He was startled, his head became clear, "What did you just call me?"

The little girl raised her white tender face and looked at him happily, "Dad!"

Su Shengjing, "..."

This little girl is really cute, her eyes are big and bright, like black grapes, and like a newborn deer, cute and adorable.

But Su Shengjing was not interested in the child, frowningly he said: "Little friend, I am not your dad, don't recognize people randomly."

Su Jiu said seriously: "You are my Dad, my name is Su Jiu, I am really your daughter!"

Su Shengjing, "...!"

Where did you hear that I am your dad, are you sure?

Don't think that just because you are a kid, I will let down my guard. I will not be fooled by you!

Su Shengjing subconsciously felt that something was not right, so he looked left and right, wanting to see if the child had any accomplices. In case a few people popped out and said that he was abducting children, then he would really have jumped into the Yellow River and couldn't clean this mess.

The worst thing is to take his money. He is now penniless and is about to wander on the streets.

"Dad, don't you want small wine? Woo..." Su Jiu hugged his leg and started to cry.

As a child, acting like a baby, being cute, and crying are the three necessary magic weapons to govern adults. If one thing doesn't work, then do three things together!

Su Shengjing's whole body was stiff, as if he had been struck by thunder.

No, wait, the security guard next to them seemed to be richer than him. Why did this kid target him?