46

Su Shengjing bent down slightly and smiled at her, "Yes, it's just moving bricks. Do you know what it means to move bricks?"

Su Jiu, "..."

So, what Dad said was really the truth?

After all, he had sunburn marks on his body.

Su Jiu stared at him for two seconds, and then pretended to be half-knowledgeable and said, "Dad, is it a hard job to move bricks? The Aunt Dean said that if children don't study well, they will move bricks when they grow up. She said that moving bricks is very hard and so tiring."

Seeing a trace of worry on Su Jiu's face, Su Shengjing sighed silently.

Unexpectedly, Xiaojiu had heard of moving bricks. He thought she didn't understand. No way, in order not to worry the little girl, he can only justify himself.

Su Shengjing thought for a while and said, "Daddy lied to you. Dad didn't move bricks. Instead, he got a very good job. There is a large office. It can be air-conditioned. It is very comfortable and not tiring at all."

Su Jiu knew this was a lie when she heard it.

But she didn't immediately expose it, and said with a sigh of relief: "That's good, Dad don't work too hard, Xiaojiu will be sad."

Then she hugged his leg.

"..." Su Shengjing's throat rolled, as if he was lightly pierced by something in his heart, as if a bit sore.

With his current conditions, it would be nice to be able to find a job. As long as he can feed the little dumpling, it was fine for him to be tired.

Su Shengjing pretended to be nonchalant and picked up Su Jiu again, put her on the sofa, and said softly: "The baby will play by herself for a while, and Dad will make you a glass of milk."

"Okay, thank you, Dad~"

Seeing Su Shengjing walking towards the kitchen with a cup from the back, Su Jiu knowingly thought, he was really getting more and more active, and now he looked like a dad.

At least his attitude towards children was very good. At first Su Jiu was worried that he would be short-tempered and difficult to get along with, afraid that he would beat and abuse children. Now it seemed that her worry was completely unnecessary.

Fortunately, fortunately, the author of the original book was not too sure about the vicious second female lead and left her a good father.

...

The next morning, not long after dawn, Su Jiu woke up after hearing something vaguely in a daze. Opening her sleepy eyes, she saw that Su Shengjing was already neatly dressed and was ready to go out.

"Dad..." She rubbed her eyes and sat up from the bed.

Hearing her voice, Su Shengjing immediately turned to look at her, "The baby is awake?"

"Dad, are you leaving now?"

Su Jiu's voice was very milky because she had just woken up. Her moist eyes looked at him eagerly, like a newborn deer. Su Shengjing couldn't stand it, and sat down by the bed, making her sit on his lap. The messy hair was combed neatly with his fingers, "Yes, Dad is going to work. I have already called the handsome uncle you like to come and pick you up. Would you like to go to his house for fun today?"

Su Jiu nodded, "Okay~ Dad will go to work, Xiaojiu will be good."

Just after speaking, the door bell rang, and Su Shengjing got up and went out to open the door.

Before Su Jiu saw Sheng Tianci's person, he heard an excited voice first, "Xiaojiu sister, I'm here to pick you up!"

Su Jiu, "...??"

This voice, wasn't he Sheng Zhiyan, that little cub?

Sure enough, the small body that Sheng Zhiyan spoke in the next second appeared at the door of the room, and he ran in excitedly, "You haven't gotten up yet?"