94

How could Han Siye be willing to go to Han Xiao? Although his father was often away from home, he still had a set of disciplines. Sometimes he was disobedient, and his father would serve him with a stick when he was angry, so he was a little afraid of Han Xiao.

But he didn't need to go and find him, Han Xiao came by himself.

He was a little curious about which little sister his son knew, and when he came here to see, it turned out to be Su Shengjing's daughter!

When he first watched the pilot film, he felt that this little girl was too cute, and what she said was very heartwarming, she was just a little padded jacket.

It's not like his house, it's a piece of tattered clothes, the kind that ventilated the air inside and out.

As soon as Han Xiao appeared, the surrounding waiters exclaimed.

This was the actor, the actor who won the prize and got soft hands!

After all, he was the man standing at the top of the glamour rankings. Han Xiao's looks and body were not covered. He was so handsome and temperament. He was just a walking sculpture, full of fascinating hormones. Countless women were fascinated by him.

Even Su Jiu couldn't help but marvel when he saw him, so handsome.

Su Shengjing noticed that Xiaojiu was staring at him, and he curled his lips angrily, making his heart more angry.

Han Xiao was notoriously good-tempered in the circle. He had countless friends and knew that there are many dirty things in the circle.

A few years ago, Su Shengjing broke the black material just when he was popular, and it broke out continuously. He guessed that there was a behind-the-scenes man operating it. Maybe it was Su Shengjing who had offended someone or hindered someone's way.

Therefore, he did not stand in line.

When he saw Su Shengjing now, he just saw him as a partner to record the show together, and went up to say hello to him, "Su Shengjing, hello, this is Han Xiao."

"Hello." Su Shengjing's face was not very good-looking, and he glanced at Han Siye next to him and said directly: "Emperor Han, your son bullied my daughter, what do you say about this?!"

Han Xiao immediately looked at Han Siye, and the boy lowered his head with a guilty conscience.

Seeing the box with bugs on the table and the little girl in Su Shengjing's arms, Han Xiao understood. He reached out and pulled Han Siye over with a serious expression, "Who asked you to scare the little sister with bugs? You? You're older than the younger sister, so you don’t care if and bully her. I think you are itchy?"

After being trained in public, Han Siye blushed with a small face and tried to save his face, "No! I, I thought she would like it!"

"Are you still trying to quibble? Hurry up and apologize to your sister!"

Han Siye was not convinced, his two small hands clenched tightly, his expression stubborn.

Han Xiao curled his eyebrows, "Hurry up and apologize!"

This kid was really embarrassing to him.

"Hmph, I won't!" Han Siye turned his head rebelliously.

"You..." Han Xiao was about to say something, when suddenly he heard a soft little milky voice, "Uncle, my brother didn't bully me, he just wanted to play with the bugs he likes, don't blame him. And, I I was not scared. Because my brother said, this bug will become beautiful when it grows up, so I'm not afraid anymore!"

Han Siye was stunned for a moment, and fixedly looked at Su Jiu, somewhat suspicious of his ears.

He scared her, she actually helped by speaking up for him?

Seeing that the boy heard this, everyone was stupid, and Su Jiu knew that he had listened.

No child wass willing to be punished in public, not to mention the good-looking bear children like Han Siye, who helped him restore his self-esteem at the right time and moved him. It can also prevent things from making a big deal. In the future, Dad will not be embarrassed to meet with the movie king.